0.06

This chapter goes to Just_weird_girl for all those things she told me about this book that had me wishing she was right infront of me to hug her! Thank you so much for being a fan of this book! and I'm so sorry for keeping you waiting! PS 5-26-18. I changed a very inapproprite line in this chapter! I'm honestly so sorry! I caught my 14 year old ignorance!

-----------------------------------------

The word echoed around the room, bouncing on and off the walls like a ball.

Daddy?

Did she just say daddy?

Was I even hearing right?

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion and I looked at the little blonde girl and shot my eyes back to Johns pointed green eyed glared. At this piont his glare didn't even cause a reaction out of me. No, because my mind and face was in a huge confused mess.

He has a little girl? Why didn't he tell me?

He hasnt even told you how old he is, and you think he'll tell you about this? the stupid voice in my head chirped in.

But then it clicked.

You guys even have evidence of the love that you guys have.

"Why are you here early" he demanded, with an edge to his vioce.

Now he caused a reaction from me. Now I was looking at him with my eyebrows and lips agaped. Looking at him like if he was stupid. Which he was.

Thats all he could say?

"I believe I asked you a question." he said annoyed.

During the time of my confusion and suprised state, the little girl was now on Johns lap, wrapping her arms around his neck. His hands wrapped around her tiny frame, pressing her to his chest.

"Umm.. We were done looking, and I didn't have my card"

"I gave you my card." he glared at me from across the room. He carfully rose up from the couch with the little girl still attached to him. Taking long steps towards me, I noticed he was still in his pjamas from earlier, and the little girl had her head shoved into the crook of his neck. The long slevve gray blue cotton shirt flexed wih his muscles.

"Thats yours. Not mine." I quitely said, keeping my eyes on the little girl.

It's not that I found her weird or anything but what I did find weird was the way how he was being so gentle with her. John. Was being gentle. To a human. Without faking it.

John eyes narrowed more. He took in a deep breathe letting it out slowly before looking down at the little blonde pig tail girl.

"This is Mia, my daughter. Mia say hi to Lacely." he softly whispered down at her. I looked at him in shocked,before composing myself and looking back to the little girl.

She twisted slightly in his arms, moving her body so it was at his side and her head was facing me while it laid on Johns shoulder. She looked at me blankly, with the tiniest of frowns on her face.

Say something you idiot!

"Hey Mia" I hesitantly said. I slightly crank my neck up to meet her eyes. They where blue, dark blue, nothing like her dads green eyes.

"Say hi princess" he cooed.

"Hi" she barely whispered, and my heart melted.

"So you're a princess?"

She slowly nodded her head averting her eyes to Johns shirt.

"So have you guys ate?" I asked looking at Johns chest instead of his eyes. For some reason, I felt more secure conversating with his shirt than with him. Making eye contact with people wasn't really my forte.