0.02

I didn't know if I should have stared in shock or in confusion? For the first time, the face matched the beauty of the voice. I didn't know if I wanted to keep staring and make myself look like a moron or look away to save myself the embarresment. My eyes chose the latter out of instinct, and my hands rubbed the black granite a little harder. From what my eyes gathered he was wearing a black suit with a navy blue shirt. My eyes shot up again before they shot back down and I noticed his smooth light skin had no trace of any pimples or anything really, his hair, a midnight black, slicked back. His eyes, a electric green. His lips-

"Are you just going to stand there and look at me every five seconds or are you going to get me the whiskey I asked for five minuets ago" he snapped.

I looked at him in surprise. Blinking away my shockness from his rudeness, and I clumsy turned around looking for the bottle of whiskey he wanted, scanning the racks, once I spotted the whiskey I picked it up, grabbing a glass cup. Adding ice to the glass I turned back around setting the cup down on the counter in front of him I unscrewed the bottle, pouring the whiskey. Oh my gosh how embarrassing.

"Johnny my man, what brings you over here?" asked Daniel reaching his hand out giving him a hand shake and then a fist pump. Since when did he get over here?

"Nothing" he said dryly slidding his glass back to Daniel.

Daniel looked down at the glass, then at the bottle of whiskey, and finally darted his eyes back to John. He raised a perfectly nice shaped eyebrow, well nicer than mine, eyeing him curiously, "Lacy could you go check on my tables for a while, I'll take the bar" he said, turning his head slightly giving me a small smile. Why did he want me to go? I thought looking at Daniel strangly then looking at the man named John.

John snapped his head to me, sending daggers in my direction. I quickly turned my attention back to Daniel and nodded fast, before moving past him and opening the side bar door and walking away fast.

---------------------

"So Lacy..." Daniel started looking around the bar, "What are you doing tomrrow?" He said pursing his lips, finally meeting my gaze.Every since this Monday he's been acting really strange. When I went back to the bar that night, John was gone, but Daniel was acting different. Either that man threatened him or something was bothering him.

I stared at him skeptically. Where is he going with this? "Umm well tommorow is Friday and Matt from work invited me to a party" I finally said "why?"

"You? a party?" he asked, amusment clear on his face, I frowned. Was I really that boring that he didn't believe me?

"Yes" I said coldly rolling my eyes.

"Well do you think you could cancel? I was wonderig if you could work my night shift since you don't work here on Fridays. I have to go do something really importantent tommorow" he said giving me puppy dog eyes. I looked at him dumbfounded, was he serious "Please" he pleaded. Yup he was serious.

I thought about it for a while, I really love my fridays off but then again I really needed the money, "Fine" I sighed " Just cuz I need the money". The thought of not going to the party with Matt did tug at my heart a little, but I need the extra cash.

"Thank you Lacy" he said, giving  me a small smile. Idiot, I thought turning around to grab a rag.

"John" I heard Daniel exclaim excitedly. My heart beat increased, and For some reason I was nervous. John was intimidating and after our interactions the last time, I didnt have nice found memories of him. Turning around with my head down, I moved back to the counter to whip off the alochol someone had spilled earlier.