0.10

This chapter gose to lolavolcan09! who did this beautiful cover It means so muchh!!! thank you!

----------------------------------------------

      "I thought you weren't even going to end up coming!" The guy kept talking with an excited look on his face. John's face was pulled into the same look, pure excitement and happiness, a look I would only see when he was spending time with Mia. At the same time, they both stepped forward, giving each other a one arm hug, while I just awkwardly stood back. 

   The guy wasn't as tall as John, he reached Johns nose at the most. He wasn't wearing anything that screamed I'm a snobby rich guy, no, he had on a light gray hoodie that screamed I'm a normal fun guy!  "Is this Mia?" he asked looking down at her, he twisted his Yankee cap backwards, leaning over a little to get a peek at her I think.       

     "John!" a short stubby woman exclaimed, peeking through the gap between the guy and the door frame. She had short hair that was in crazy poofy waves "Come in, get inside" she moved to get in front of the guy "Perché non li hai fatti entrare?" she turned to look at the guy with a disapproving look "It's freezing outside and you have them here standing outside like if it's summer" she scolded him, shaking her head.

     John looked amusing, looking at the women getting the guy in trouble while he scowled down at her, shoving his hands into his jean pockets. John moved forward walking through the threshold. I quickly followed behind him, ducking my head down. My hand absentmindedly shot out to grasp the back of his button-up. My eyes widened at my hand and I quickly retract it, folding it with my other hand in front of me. John stop, giving me a second to stop an inch behind him. I looked up, noticing he was bending down to let the lady peck his cheeks and embrace him into a hug. The house was filled with a buzzing noise. I turned my head to see the T.V was on in the small living room, and kid were sitting on the floor, others on the 2 couches. People were laughing and talking, and the noise was coming from a wide opening.  I looked over more, seeing a man sitting down on the head of the table laughing.

    "Look zia this is my fiancé Lacely" John said, pulling away from the hug. Fucken shit. He turned around to look at me, giving me a small smile. He wrapped and arm around my waist, pulling me in front of him. "Lace, this is my aunt Rosie" Be yourself, Cecilia's voice echoed in my head. So I did, and I did what Ama made sure to engrave in my DNA. Manners.

   "It's nice to meet you" I smiled at her, sticking my hand out for her to shake. She quickly returned the smile, putting her hand in mine.

    "It's nice to meet you too" her smile was getting bigger, before her eyes pointed behind me.

      "And this is Claudio, my cousin" I looked over at Claudio, giving him a small smile. My nerves were quickly leaving, but they were still there, laying down in my river of nerves, strangely going still.

      "It's nice to meet you" I stuck my hand out, and he quickly caught it, giving it a firm shake. Somewhere behind me, someone came up to John, greeting him.

      "And it's nice to finally meet you" I blushed, and I felt my eyes widen a fraction. I shaky, fake, short laugh came out my mouth, while I shook my head. This guy was his cousin, but they looked so different. While John had sharp features, with some soft edges, this guy's face was all soft, with a pointing down nose, and slightly chubby cheeks with coffee brown eyes. He made me feel better. I wasn't going to be the weird normal looking girl, because he looked normal to.

       I felt John's big hand touch the side of my waist, and I whipped my head around, noticing Rosie trying to coo Mia into her arms, but Mia would just dig her body deeper into Johns chest. "Look this is Lacely" I turned my head to look around for the person he was talking to. She was standing right in front of him, giving me a small smile. I quickly returned it "Lacely, this is my aunt Melinda" I held out my hand again, feeling her hand take mine. Her hair was a little bit longer than her shoulders and it was kinda straight frizzy, with longish bangs swept to the side. She was way younger than Rosie, maybe late 30s? But something they had in common was their big straight smile.