CHAPTER L.

chapter l

chapter l.

     It was finally the day Calum would be able to see Maisie since being on tour. And he was more than excited.

     He'd been on tour for months, and he missed his girl. Though he missed the exact day of their 7 month anniversary, it was only three days after. The two decided they would meet up at a cafe and have a quiet date. They both were counting down the minutes, both ecstatic that they'd finally see each other.

     As Calum walked through the doors of the cafe, a bell rang and Maisie's head shot in the direction of the door. She stood up from her table and speed walked over to Calum, him taking a few strides in her direction as they met in the middle. His hands went to her hips, her's going to his cheeks as their lips met in a sweet kiss.

     "I missed you," He breathed as they pulled away. "I missed you too." Calum grabbed her hand and they walked to their table, taking seats across each other.

     "How has everything been? What's the tour been like? How are the boys?" She had so many questions. But she was curious to know how her boyfriend had been in the time they'd been apart.

     "It's been so great. I love playing shows, I love seeing the fans and making them happy, I love it all. The boys have been good, they love it just as much." He explained. Maisie felt her heart flutter as he got in depth about how much he loved what he did, she saw the way his eyes lit up as soon as she brought it up. And hearing his voice made it better, too. She could listen to him talk for hours and hours. It was like music to her ears.

"What about you? What've you been up to?" Calum asked the brunette.

"You know, the usual. Hanging out with Isaac, Hazel and Adeline, missing you, being lazy. Did I mention missing you?" They both chuckled. "Oh, and I've still been opening the notes every day. I pin every one on my message board, they're so sweet and I still can't believe you put so much effort in that just for me. They never fail to put a smile on my face." Maisie said.

"I'm glad. That was the point, to make you happy and to make you smile." Calum told her as he squeezed her hand. "I'm so lucky to have found you, Maisie."

"I feel the same way, Calum. Like I've said before, I don't know what I did to deserve this but I'm so fucking happy I did it." She replied before leaning in, her lips meeting his once again. Her breaths mixed with his when they pulled away just enough so their lips weren't to touching. They were so close together, it was the perfect moment.

"I love you." Calum blurted. It took him a few seconds before he pulled away quickly, his cheeks heating up as a sense of embarrassment hit him like a wave. "I'm sorry, I— I didn't mean... well I did but—oh god, I'm sorry I'm rushing things I'm sorry—" He was rambled on and on, scared and panicked as he felt like he just ruined everything. He refused to meet Maisie's gaze as his hands rested against his temples.

Maisie smiled "Calum," he still didn't look up. She reached over and removed his hand from his head, intertwining their fingers together and pressing a kiss to his knuckles. It was on then when he looked at her, staring directly into her eyes and looking for any signs that she's upset. All he could see was eyes filled with love before she spoke.

"I love you too."

     Calum felt his eyes widen. "Really?"

     "Yeah, really."

———
calumhood sent a message to Ash's Children

[2:04 p.m.]

calumhood
gUYS
[Read 2:04 p.m.]

michaelclifford
What?
[Read 2:04 p.m.]

calumhood
SO YOU KNOW HOW IM WITH MAISIE TODAY
[Read 2:05 p.m.]

lukehemmings
yEAH HOWS THAT GOING
[Read 2:05 p.m.]

michaelclifford
wAIT WHY ARE YOU TEXTING US IF YOURE WITH HER TF
[Read 2:05 p.m.]

lukehemmings
OH YEAH GET THE FUCK OFF YOUR PHONE WYD
[Read 2:05 p.m.]

calumhood
SHE HAD TO GO DO SOMETHING CALM YOUR TITS
[Read 2:05 p.m.]

michaelclifford
OKAY ANYWAYS
DID SOMETHING HAPPEN?
[Read 2:06 p.m.]

calumhood
YES
SOMETHING BIG HAPPENED
[Read 2:06 p.m.]

lukehemmings
WHAT HAPPENED
TELL US
[Read 2:06 p.m.]

calumhood
I TOLD HER THAT I LOVE HER
AND SHE SAID SHE LOVES ME TOO
[Read 2:07 p.m.]

michaelclifford
AHHH REALLY
IM SO PROUD OF YOU
AND IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU
[Read 2:07 p.m.]

lukehemmings
SHSKDHSKDBSJ CALUM OMG
GOOD JOB IM SO PROUD
[Read 2:07 p.m.]

michaelclifford
ASH NEEDS TO HEAR THIS
ASH
ASH
ASHTON
ASHTON FLETCHER IRWIN
GET THE FUCK ON HERE
[Read 2:08 p.m.]

lukehemmings
ASHTON
A
S
H
T
O
N
[Read 2:08 p.m.]

ashtonirwin
IM HERE IM HERE WHAT HAPPENED
[Read 2:08 p.m.]

michaelclifford
CALUM AND MAISIE SAID 'I LOVE YOU' FOR THE FIRST TIME
[Read 2:08 p.m.]

ashtonirwin
YOURE KIDDING
OMF
YES CAL
GET IT
YESSSSSS
I FEEL LIKE A PROUD MOTHER AT GRADUATION
[Read 2:09 p.m.]

calumhood
SHE'S COMING BACK I GOTTA GO
I JUST WANTED TO LET YOU GUYS KNOW
IM SO HAPPY
[Read 2:09 p.m.]

lukehemmings
SEE YOU LATER
HAVE FUN
[Read 2:09 p.m.]

michaelclifford
BUT NOT T O O MUCH FUN
[Read 2:09 p.m.]

ashtonirwin
WHAT MIKEY SAID
[Read 2:10 p.m.]

calumhood
SHSKSBSJBD
GOODBYE
[Read 2:10 p.m.

———————————————————————
There's only 10 chapters left I'm gonna cry😪