CHAPTER XXXVIII.

chapter xxxviii

chapter xxxviii.

274 likes

Kissmysass for a bit now, I've been asked why I'm 'attacking' Maisie on her social media. I simply voice my opinion but apparently it's attacking and I end up getting in fights with others but oh well, right? Anyways, this is my statement I guess you could say, my reasoning for why I don't like nor trust this girl.
Her name is Maisie Turner. She's been dating Calum Hood since October 20th, 2015. She gained popularity earlier this year on Instagram after being used as a face claim in a fan fiction, though I'm not entirely sure why she got popular, but that's not the point. So, here I am to tel you, I believe she is fake and a bitch. I believe she is a fame thirsty gold digger who only is with Calum because she wants his money and more fame. I care for calum, I'm a huge 5sos fan and I care for all of them very much. I don't want her to break his heart and hurt him. But I really think she is using him. She's an ungrateful asshole who cares about no one but herself. Calum deserves better than that. We should all know that by now. We as a fandom deserve someone better to look up to. Hate on me for my opinion all you want, I don't care. But when she breaks his heart and tears it to pieces, I'll just be able to tell y'all that I was right all along and you should've listened to me.

View all 749 comments

Adeline.moore this is such bullshit, you clearly do not know her at all.

calumsbeanie I can hear the Maisie stans rolling up...

Fivesossieyeet I never trusted Maisie tbh

CakeandMashtonboo I knew she wasn't real

Mikey-Cliffo people actually believe this? This has absolutely zero facts and zero evidence to support his/her claim.

LoveMeZ.ayn ugh I always hated her and thought she was extremely overrated

eat.a.brick are you fucking kidding me? Who in their right mind goes through all this just to try to attack someone else who you don't even know anything about?! None of this is true. Fuck off

Luke_is_a_Penguin s e r i o u s l y y'all haters need to stop causing unnecessary drama

Sassyirwin oh my christ people.

liammypayne this is unbelievable

lomlHarold whomever runs this account, I salute you. You are the only person speaking out about the kind of person Maisie is
|calumsbeanie @lomlHarold ALLEGEDLY! None of this is facts!

MikeandLu- you guys are blind as fuck, she is a fake ass hoe using Cal 🙄

Ashmyass finally someone who sees this shit

Calpalxoxo we really don't know for sure, guys. I'm not a fan of Maisie, but I'm not a hater either. It doesn't seem like she's done anything wrong.
View all 47 replies

calumhood This is quite enough. I've seen every single one of your comments you've left on my, key word MY girlfriend's posts. I haven't said anything because she figured it'd go away but clearly it hasn't. I am so fed up with seeing your rude comments and false claims such as these. She is none of those things, she is one of the most incredible people I've ever met. You claim to care for me and the boys, but if you really do then please respect our significant others just as you would us. Like I said before, she is *my* girlfriend. Our relationship is our business, no ones else's. I can't force you to like her, but at the very least respect her. I will not tolerate any more hate directed at her. You can send me all the hate you would like, but anything negative towards her is where I cross the line.
     |Irwinsbaby @calumhood put y'all asses in the grave
View all 368 replies

LoverboyMike Calum has SPOKEN 👏