12

Come on man don't this to me.

*Beeeeeeep*
Y/n: Again!

Y/n:1

Y/n:2

Y/n:3

*bum bum*

*beeeeeeeep*

Y/n:20!

Nurse: Dr.Kim that will be to much.

Y/n: As long as he alive I will do it. Again!

Y/n: 1, 2, 3,

*bum bum*

*beep*

*beep*

Your body relief as your heard that sound again. You plodded down on the chair right next to you.

I almost lost him again.

A Few Hours Later

Blurry light started appear as he open his eye. There was a sharp pain in his chest. He shut his eye tightly and open it again. This time everything were clearer.
Yoongi: Y-Y/N
Your head rested on his thigh. Your hand gripped his hand tightly. He raises his other hand and stroke your hair. You eye blinked a few time and you sat up. Your eye landed on him. His hand now was on your cheek. Tear escape your eye. You rush out of the door.
Yoongi: Y/n please I been looking for you for two yea-
Y/n: I'm done with my job
You said coldly and you walk out of the room.

Next Day
You were going to the cafeteria when you see Jin and his other friend. They were entering Yoongi room.
Jungkook: Where you going?
Y/n: Getting coffee!
The door was slightly half open.
Jin: You not coming in?
You shake your head slightly.
Jin: Remember don't over work yourself!
You gave him a hug and walk away.

Day went pass a lot of fan girl came visit him. But you didn't step into that room once. You usually stand outside of the door while the nurse try to feed him or when he sleeping.

Just another day at the hospital.
Sana: I'm so tired!
She said as she use her left hand massage her shoulder. Sana were your friend, she work as the main nurse in the hospital.
Y/n: Is there anyway I could help you?
Sana: Can you help me feed patience 009.
Y/n: Why?
You ask as you read you continue reading your book.
Sana: He haven't been eating will. His health is falling Y/n!
You stayed quite and continue reading your book. She sighed and she walk out of the room. You sighed too, you don't know what you want.

You want to take care of him.

But you don't want to get hurt.

You're scare to open your heart again.

Sana rush in
Sana: Y/n, y/n h-he stabbed him self.
Y/n: WHAT?
You both rush out of the room and rush to his room. You stop your track outside of his door. You could hear him groaning in pain.

It satisfied you hearing th-
Y/n what the fuck?

Nurse: He stabbed himself right where you did the last surgery. From my predict is internal bleeding.
You and the other nurses all were pushing Yoongi into another to do surgery. Yoongi was groaning, roaring, and whining in pain. You quickly change, while the nurse injected General Anesthesia. The room got quite only the sound of the holster monitor was heard.
Y/n: I'm sorry Yoongi.
You said quietly.
Y/n: Give me the thoracostomy tube.
The nurse handed you the tube. You slightly add a little bit of pressure to cut through his skin. You use the scissors to make the cut bigger. You use the rongeur to make it wider. Finally you pushing to the thoracostomy tube to drain the blood.