8

A Few Months Later
Yoongi's official studio was in the Big Hit company. He now count, as an artist. The album was already released. People were going crazy about it.
Y/n: Woah Yoongi! It's really good.
You said as you continued to listen to his song to. Your foot tapped as your followed the beat.

Breaking News

Reporter: The new album call Agust D have become number 1 top chart in Korea. This new rapper was from Big Hit company. Just like the name of this company, this new album was such a BigHit. This rapper is from Deagu and his name is Yoongi. In the album, he talks about a lot of important topics such as depression and anxiety.

Yoongi turned off the TV and looked over to you.
Y/n: Woah you are famous now! Can I get your signature? Please? Please? Please?
You gave him a puppy eye. He smiled at you. You both were on the couch cuddling and watching TV. He snuggled into the crook of your neck.
Yoongi: I love you
Y/n: I love you too!
You both stayed at the shared house the whole night.

Yoongi finished and got a degree from the University of Seoul. He main job was composing and rapping. Many artist have reach out to him wanting to collaborate. The artist he is working with right now is Lee Sora. You were being the best girlfriend ever. You brought him lunch everyday. Sometime you even bring dinner.
Y/n: Yoongi!
You enter his studio, he quickly turn around. He opened up his arm. You put the bag of lunch on the table and run over to hug him.
Yoongi: How was school?
You sigh
Y/n: Just boring and I got a test this Friday.
You pouted
Yoongi: Is fine
Y/n: You miss me?
Yoongi: No
You break the hug and look at him disgustingly.
Yoongi: I do, I'm just kidding okay?
Y/n: That what I thought. I brought you some bulgogi and rice.
You stand up and unpack the lunch bag. You gave him the food and he begin to eat.
You stare at him.
Y/n: Is good?
He nodded
Yoongi: Stop staring at me... You want some?
You face lit up and you nodded.
Yoongi: Come here
You walk over to him and he feed you the foods.
Yoongi: Y/n today I have to go to meet with Ms. Lee (Sora). So don't wait for me at the shared house. Sorry
Y/n: Is fine go, just make sure to go home early. I asked Jin to stay at the house already! He said yes!
After a few moment he finished the foods.
Y/n: Imma go backs. I need to study
He pouted at you.
Y/n: I will be at the house oki!
Yoongi: give me a kiss
A quick peck and I ran out.

Yoongi POV
A Few Hours Later

I finished some of the lyrics for the upcoming album.
I packed everything up and head out to the coffee shop.

The senes of coffee hit my nose, the moment I walk in

Ms.Lee: Yoongi!

Ms.Lee wave her hand. I walk over to where she was sitting.
Ms. Lee: Order your drink I already order mine!
Yoongi: It fine!
???: Here your Americano!
Somebody give me a cup of Americano.