5

Jin: Going tutor?
He asked me.
Jin slowly turns around to Namjoon and started fake crying.

Jin: Aye Y/n-ahhh my sister have grown up. Ah yea jinja(really) you could have tell me. My sister have grown up. I still remember how we got closer. I still remember how short you were.
Out of nowhere Taehuyng raise his voice.
Taehuyng: Y/n-ahhh you're my best friend and you didn't tell me. I'm so disappointed in you.
They all started fake crying. You couldn't help your self but smile. You look over to Yoongi who just standing there froze.
Namjoon: Who would have thought? A cold dude like you would like Y/n, she is the total opposite of you men.
Namjoon says crossing his arms.

We all now walking to the theater room.
Namjoon whispered to Yoongi ear.
Namjoon: You know the maknea line except for Taehuyng always hit on Y/n especially Jungkook. He a good competitor, watch out for him.
Namjoon hit Yoongi on the shoulder slightly before catching up with the other. You were walking in front talking with Taehuyng. The night went on you wish all this happy moments go slower.

*3 Months Later*
You were happy as EVER. Jin sometime let you sleepover at Yoongi house or let Yoongi sleepover at your house. But at night you would alway sneak out and go to Yoongi's apartment. I told you reader he is warmer than the heater. Plus I get less nightmares sleeping next to him so...

*Present*

Yoongi: Where are we going?
He asked you in lazy tone. He was wearing all black, head to toe. His suitcase was also black.
Y/n: You will know..soon!
You have planned a trip to Deagu. Since it almost his birthday, you wanted to surprise him. You have asked your dad to use his private jet. The fly was short just a few hours. You got off the jet and rented a car.
Yoongi: Deagu?
You look at him nodded.
Y/n: Don't worry I planned everything we going to have so much fun.

*House*

You both arrive at the house. You look over to Yoongi his mouth was wide open. You walk to the front door and type in the passwords. You step in the house, you could already smell the fresh air conditioner. Your dad must have asked the cleaning team to clean this house. You were about to explore the house. But Yoongi helded your wrist. You turned and look at him. He have a serious face on.
Yoongi: How much is all this?
You walk closer to him and snake your arm around his hip.
Y/n: It free
You raise your eyebrow up. You gave him a quick peck on the lip and turn around.
Yoongi: Tell me!
He raised his voice. You turn around facing him.
Y/n: Yoongi-ahh you don't have worry about it, my dad own this place so it free. I'm hungry go refresh your self and let go to eat.

*Seomun Night Market*
Yoongi parked the car, the Market was full of people. You give out your hand signaling for him to hold it.
Yoongi: Yaki Udon!
He pull you along to the udon stand.
Yoongi: Can I get 1 bowl of Yaki Udon please?
Y/n: Why don't you order two?
Yoongi: It have a speacial taste. I'm scare you not going to like it.