Chapter 6

Charlie's POV

I ran down the road as fast as I could. I didn't know where I was going and I didn't want to. My feet took a toll of their own and went on a little adventure until I found myself in the middle of the street. Wet, sticky water droplets trickle onto the mascara filled cheeks that gave my face life. One by one did they start to fall down and with just a blink of an eye, it was like Niagara Falls.

~

Standing there for a while do I notice the sky has turned grey and the only forms that can be seen are shadows, and the stars. How can bright balls of fire be so...gorgeous? Just for the shortest second I thought I created my own star. I am met with a shining light to my right and moving closer. And in that moment, I swear, everything stopped.

There were no more lights that lit up the road, there were no more stars, but trees? I was no longer in the middle of the road, but lying on grass with a headache and an un-traced shadow risen above me. As I move my body I feel a jerk in my side and find a piece of broken glass piercing the skin my hip wore.

"Shit Charlie, you're bleeding"

The voice sounded almost too familiar, but who was it? Tilting towards the side ever so slightly to try and catch the smallest glimpse of the tall figure. Another shot of pain runs through my body, a whimper escapes from my chapped lips. The whimper forces the shadow to meet with my hazel. All that could be seen was the oh so familiar shade of year stained green.

-

N/A

Whoops sorry for the four month wait but here it is, chapter 6! I'm going to try and start making a schedule to update, but Fate will be updated again soon, hopefully! And the new cover was made by my friend @fivesaucewut go follow her!!!-ky