Chapter 7

Charlie's POV:

"Ashton, move." He didn't budge, just stared at me.

"What do you not understand?"

"Ashton, please get out of my way," Nothing.

Jesus why won't he leave me alone? Maybe if I push him he'll get out of my way.

I throw my hands up and roughly push against his chest, but he doesn't budge.

"First of all Charlie, I'm not moving so stop before you're in more pain than you already are. Second, we have to get this glass out of you. We can either go back to my house or go to the hos-"

"I'll go back to your house."

~

"Alright that should be the last of it," Ashton says wiping the left over blood with a towel.

"Hey, do you want new clothes to change into? You know since you've kinda got blood on yours?"

"Yeah, I was going to head out now anyways." I start to walk to the his balcony door when he suddenly tugs at my arm from behind.

"No, no, no. You're not going home right now, especially since no one will be there with you. You will wear my clothes and spend the night here."

"Ashton, no, I'm going home."

When I turn back around he doesn't say anything. For the second time tonight I reach for the door handle but instead of turning me around himself, he says,
"I broke up with Lucy."

"What?"

"Nobody was actually trying to get into her house."

"Yeah well I could've told you that on-"

"Also whenever I looked at her I was disappointed it wasn't you. I was sad to see blonde when I was hoping for auburn. Instead of seeing a messy bun and glasses, I saw pin straight hair and fake contacts. Instead of a warm presence around me, she was cold. When I look at-."
As much as I'm flattered right now, it still doesn't make sense as to why he chose her over me earlier today.

"Ashton, that's sweet and all, but it still doesn't make up for the fact that you chose her over-"

"Why did you do it?"

"Why did I do what?"

"Did you want to get yourself killed?" Right the little street incident before.

"I wasn't, I was walking and had to tie my shoe. I didn't realize I was in the middle of a street until I saw the car coming at me." A long silence fills the air.
"How did you know where I was?"

"Well, like you, I like to walk when I'm upset and need a place to breathe. There's a park right across the street from where you were. I go there a lot to think and when I was on my way there tonight, you were just there." I just sit still not knowing what to say.

"Hey, Charlie?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm glad I found you tonight." A smile tugging at the corners of his lips.
Ashton starts to make his way over to me with a pair of sweatpants and a tshirt.

"Here, I'll turn around so you can change," He says with a little smile.

As Ashton turns around, I throw my shirt off and pants and put on the baggy clothes.

"Okay I'm good." I say as his Ramones shirt is just past my boobs. My head remains down as a finish pulling down the shirt and right when I look up there are his eyes once again.

His nose is slightly brushing mine and he softly whispers, "I don't know what I would've done if I lost you tonight," and with that he crashes our lips together. Before I have any time to react, he pulls away keeping our foreheads touching, saying nothing.

"I'm glad you found me tonight too."

A/N:
Hi I know I haven't updated in a really long time, but I'm kinda losing interest in this story and idk if it will be discontinued or not. Also this wasn't proofread so sorry for any errors😁. But in the mean time, I have a new story out its called "My Story". I had to write it for school, but it's really important to me and I find it a way to connect with people. Please go check it out!! I love you beautiful people and don't forget to read and vote and shit!!!❤️

-ky