Chapter 10 - Big decisions.

Warning, this chapter contains sexual content, reader discretion is advised. If you don't want to read the sexual content, skip this chapter, it's mainly a filler anyway, I will write a short recap in the next chapter for those who don't want to read this one. Thanks!

You felt the comfortable pillow underneath your head, the warm, soft quilt wrapped tightly around you like a cocoon of some sort. You did not want to move. Your eyelids fluttered open, you looked up at the unfamiliar ceiling above you, your thoughts began to race. Where on Earth was you? You shot upright, glancing around the unfamiliar room. It was minimalistic, the furniture was mainly all wooden.
"You're awake." You heard a familiar voice. You turned your head towards the door to see Stefan leaning against the doorframe. "I left you to sleep, you had... a long day." Stefan looked awkward, as though he wanted to say something.

"Thanks, I guess I must have needed to sleep." You rubbed your eyes, adjusting your eyes to the light in the room. Stefan took a step forward but halted himself. "Are you..." You began to say.

"Did you mean those things you said?" Stefan looked like someone had just punched him in the gut. "Back with Klaus..."

You thought about it for a moment, you did mean those things you said,  after all, you'd been brought up that way, peoples ideals don't just change over night. "I meant what I said about vampires in general, yes." You looked at Stefan, you could see the disappointment on his face. "But I never meant those things about you. You're different Stefan. You're not like most vampires, you're kinder, more human than they are." You pulled back the duvet and climbed out of bed, you could hear you feet tapping against the wooden floors as you approached the brooding man before you. "You we're willing to die for me Stefan." Your voice was low, quiet. "I - I really thought I was going to die..." You gulped, hard. Fighting back the tears that threatened to spill, you rubbed your eyes softly.

"I wouldn't have let you die, (Y/N)." Stefan whispered, he tucked a loose strand of (H/C) hair behind your ear, his fingertips gently brushing your earlobe. You gazed at him softly, his whole body seemed to relax.

"I know." You smiled, Stefan looked directly into your eyes, never breaking eye contact with you.  You gulped, you couldn't contain your racing heart, your stomach swirled wildly with nerves. "Stefan?"

"Yes?" He smiled.

"I don't know how to explain this..." you closed your eyes for a moment, trying to find the right words to explain all these whirling thoughts you had, especially those about Stefan. You wanted him to know how you felt, but you also didn't want to be vulnerable...

"It's okay. You don't really have to say anything." Stefan reassured you.

"No I want to." You nodded. "It's hard to explain but when I'm with you, I don't see you as a vampire. I see you as a human." You shuffled your feet. "I know it sounds silly, but I do and it makes me feel things." You felt the heat rise in your face. "I - I" You stuttered. Within seconds you felt Stefans hand cup your face, his lips gently grazed yours. You felt your whole body tingle with excitement. He rested his forehead on yours.

"I know how you feel." His voice was low and husky as his lips found yours once more, you felt his lips gently touch yours, your lips opened instinctively, his tongue slowly grazed yours. You could feel your whole body heat up, your face, your chest and it began to spread, further and further down. You felt his hands on your back, they trailed down your spine until they rested on your bottom. You felt the ripples of his muscles beneath his shirt, your kiss intensifying with each second. You felt your hands reach under his shirt, pulling it over his body until it was on the floor. His hands gently gripped your T-shirt, he pulled it off within seconds leaving you feeling very exposed.

"We don't have to continue if you don't want to (Y/N)" Stefan pulled away from your kiss, panting. You could see his eyes had changed, the veins around them had come to the surface, his fangs slightly protruding from his mouth.

"No, I want to..." you breathed as you let your hands roam down his chiselled body, you could feel Stefan shiver with excitement at your touch. He turned his face away, trying to avoid your eyes but you gently grabbed his face and pulled him in for a kiss. "It doesn't bother me Stefan. Don't hide from me." You gently grazed his lips with your teeth, Stefan let out a low groan before scooping you into his arms and placing you on the bed. He pulled off your jeans, leaving you in your (F/C) bra and panties, you smiled as he leaned closer to you, his whole body above yours. His lips found your neck, he gently kissed his way down to your collar bone, his hands roaming up your body towards your breasts. His lips moved down your chest, until his lips hovered just above your breast, you ached for him, you wanted nothing more than him to touch you, to take you...

Suddenly the door burst open, Stefan quickly pulled the covers over you and his lap, Damon stood at the doorway smirking.

"I totally didn't know what was happening in here." He smirked, Stefan rolled his eyes as he picked up his T-shirt from the floor.

"What do you want Damon?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Well, Bonnie has found a way to make the blood we took from you..." he pointed at you "And she's managed to create one more cure."

"Another cure? Does that mean, if Elena takes it..." you began to say.

"Yes. She can take it, I can feed and I can be a human again with Elena and live our lives." You could see the hope glimmering in Damon's eyes, it made you feel a little happy.

"What's the catch?" Stefan frowned.

"She needs the original source of the blood. It won't get rid of what is in your blood... it'll just amplify her magic to create this cure." Damon shrugged.

"Are you okay with this?" Stefan asked you, his eyes kind and reassuring.

"If it gives Damon the chance to actually have a real heart then sure, it'll be like seeing a unicorn in the wild." You shrugged, Damon shot you a death stare before he went to leave the room.

"Hurry up and get dressed, I don't have time to waste." Damon grunted as he slammed the door shut, you sighed.

"I guess this means we will have to continue this another time?" You smirked, Stefan chuckled as he leaned forward to kiss your forehead.

"I guess it will." He cupped your face and kissed your lips gently. "Can I ask you something?"

"Anything." You smiled.

"After Damon and Elena are cured... can you cure me?"