My thoughts on Dramione

So there's this ship out there called Dramione. Many of you probably have heard of it before. For those of you that don't know, Dramione is the non-canon relationship between Draco Malfoy and Hermione Granger.

*sighs* Where do I begin....

I dislike Dramione. That's putting it lightly. I won't go any further than that, because I know that many people out there "ship" them. And you are entitled to your opinion. But so am I.

Let's look at Draco's personality. He is a bully, a coward, a racist (or bloodist, whatever), and a bigot. These are some of his negative qualities, which stand out the most. His positive qualities include loyalty to his family.... and.... um.... oh, attractiveness. Hmm. Yeah. (Don't get the wrong idea, I LOVE Draco Malfoy. It's just he can be snotty at times.)

Now let's look at Hermione. She's honestly a bit of a Mary-Sue, if you think about it. Well, the movie version, anyway. She's intelligent, witty, strong, and holds to her beliefs. Not to mention friggin' gorgeous. Not fair.

But anyway, think about it. Do they match together? Some say no, others say yes.

I know that the saying that "opposites attract" or whatever. They sure are opposites, hell yes. But do opposites really attract?

Draco called her "mudblood" whenever he got a chance. He bullied her, as well as others that didn't share his views. I just think that Hermione probably won't forgive him for that. She would also never fall in love with a bad boy.

And besides, Hermione's sense of having a "side" in the war is too strong for her to love someone from the opposite side, don't you think?

I don't know, these are pretty weak arguments. My dislike for Dramione is mostly feeling-based. Leave a comment below on what you think!

P.S. Unlike most Dramione-haters, I don't ship Romione. Sorry. I don't like it. It doesn't make sense.