Mixed plot!

So I've been getting positive feedback from BOTH ideas, so I thought of a plot (because I like both of them)

Willow Diggory is Cedric Diggory's little sister. Her father, Amos, favors Cedric because of his great achievements and the fact that Willow was sorted into Slytherin. She wasn't terribly evil, of course not, but she was very cunning and brutally honest. She could keep her temper down by getting secretive, satisfying revenge. She also had a way of knowing things, of finding out everyone's weaknesses and strengths.

She was also a very adorable little girl with her long, golden-brown hair and big, bright eyes. Who could resist her? Obviously not Draco Malfoy. Cedric Diggory spends much of his time with Willow, his little sister, making sure that she is safe from bullies. Not that she ever gets bullied. Cedric just doesn't trust Malfoy.

Draco and Willow are friends. She helps him and makes sure he doesn't go too far with the name-calling and he makes sure she doesn't get hurt. Until Cedric comes, of course. Cedric and Malfoy have a rivalry for Willow's attention.

So what happens when the Triwizard Tournament rolls around? Can Willow still cope with Cedric's death? Can Amos cope with his least favorite child? Can Draco succeed in making her feel something other than grief?