Malfoy fanfic plot

So, I did some thinking, and here is the plot for a future fanfic (maybe)

The main character's name is Morgan Rivers. She is a brunette (like all of my protagonists in my books. I think I have a brunette thing, I just can't write about blondes) and she wears glasses. She's kinda like Draco Malfoy's sidekick, in a way. They have been friends since first year. Well, not exactly. Morgan is more like Malfoy's manager, making sure that he doesn't get into too much trouble, and doing manager-y things for him, like making a list of all the single girls in Slytherin that Malfoy could choose to take to the Yule Ball.

Of course, not everyone is qualified to be Draco's manager. Morgan can find things out seemlessly. She is always informed about Hogwarts gossip and such things.

Oh, and she's a Slytherin.

Morgan is really hard to piss off. She keeps her cool. She's practical to a point where she has almost no "imagination" as they call it. Morgan is intelligent. But she is really cynical. She's doubtful of other people and their sickening ways. She is almost not a part of the human race. She doesn't understand people's greed for power and wealth. She doesn't see the reason of why Draco needs to humiliate Muggle borns, or anyone, in fact. She really isn't on any "side". She doesn't see why there has to be sides. She isn't evil or good. She's just Malfoy's manager. That's it.

She doesn't fit into Gryffindor. Gryffindors are courageous and extremely "good". She doesn't fit into Hufflepuff. Too loyal. She might fit into Ravenclaw, a little. The only reason she was put into Slytherin was because of her doubtful way of viewing things, her cunning, her pureblooded-ness, her amazing ability to beat the crap out of things (Bludgers, for example), and the fact that she really didn't care. Even when Draco did. (wink wink)

Morgan never harbored feelings for anyone. Not even Blaise Zabini, who asked her out to Hogsmeade. She had said yes, but she didn't feel anything. But Draco did. He felt an undeniable, burning jealousy.

So this plot isn't really your typical "forbidden love" "Slytherin prince and Gryffindor princess" fanfic. That's why I like it. A lot. Even though its my own plot.