Holding him....- Ch 2

Micci: Hey guys! We're back!
Insane Enderlox: Sooo... Where do we start?
Micci: Basically when you two are taken home.
Innocent Ty: Please don't tell me you brought our parents here.
Micci: >:D I'll do that sometime.
Innocent Ty: Nooo!
Insane Enderlox: -.-
Micci: Still, even though the title seems to be from your parents' point of view, it isn't. It's actually... Well, you guys will find out.
Insane Enderlox: Ah yes. That memory.
Innocent Ty: *smiles*
Micci: LET'S CONTINUE!
Warning: FLUFFINESS IS INVOLVED!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[Back to where we left off]
Insane Enderlox's eyes have gone blank, as if he's asleep or deep in thought. He clearly says the words while telling his story. "My dad did the same except from underneath the plastic container I was in and fed me. I fell asleep as I continued to drink the liquid called milk..." He says it, as if simply being in that part of his life again. Ashy quickly wrote down the notes and waited for him to continue.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{Insane Enderlox's POV} [Few days after birth]
It's been a few days since I was born. At least 4 or 5 days. My mom, my brother, and I have been released from the hospital. As our dad was driving as home, I couldn't help but look out the window and see the outside world. I saw people walking on the streets, talking. There were some that we're sitting in chairs and in front of tables, eating and talking at the same time. It was really interesting to me. I sighed and watched the world zoom by as we neared my brother's and my new home.
Once my dad got the car into the garage, I looked over at my brother who was still sleeping peacefully in his seat. I sighed as I kept staring at him. He looks exactly like me except that his headphones are part light blue part green and I'm talking about the squares on the sides. Mine was just plain purple and black, but I know it won't just be those colors soon. My dad helped my mom out of the car who was holding my brother. I got out of the car too and looked around. The garage was purple and black, just like my headphones. My mom went inside the house and I followed her.
The house was big. It was 3 to 4 stories tall from the outside and it was the same on the inside. The walls were an eggshell colored and I mean natural, not those extremely white ones. My mom went up to the second floor and into a room. Not knowing what to do, I still followed her. When we got to the room, I was surprised by the look of it. Two walls were painted black. While the other walls were either light blue and green or red and purple. I looked at the beds. There were two of them and each one was next to the walls. A purple bed was on the red, purple and black side and into the corner where the colors met. The second bed was colored green and was put on the opposite side of the black wall in front of me and were in the corner where black, green, and light blue met.
I walked over to the purple bed, took off my shoes and jumped into it. It was really soft. I looked over at my mom who giggled. "Do you like it?" She asked as she went over to a crib and puts my sleeping brother in it. I nodded and she smiled. "Glad you did. Dinner is at 6. I'll call you when it's time, alright?" She told me and I nodded while smiling back. She smiled again and went downstairs. I looked out the window and sighed. What a beautiful sight...
My mom called me downstairs while telling me to get my brother. I looked over at the crib. How was I suppose to get him? I walked over to the crib and saw that I was only the height of half of it. I immediately thought how and that's when I noticed that I started growing. I ran to a nearby mirror and saw that I was a teenager. 13 years old at least. I walked back to the crib and saw that I would be able to get my brother. I grabbed my brother and held him. It was really nice... To hold an innocent child in my arms like that. I turned back to my normal age and walked downstairs while carrying him.
Dinner was great. We had put my brother on a little baby swing for him to rest in. Not the ones that you have to sit in. They're the ones you have to lay down in (A/N: My brother had one of those, so yeah.) Since I was the first one done, my parents decided to let me feed my brother. I sat on a rocking chair, holding my brother, when my dad came up to me with the bottle. I had teeth so I didn't need to drink from the bottle. I grabbed the bottle, supported my brother's head and fed him while rocking the both of us in the chair. He looked so peaceful, so cute just from drinking the milk.
After I was done feeding him, I gave the bottle to my dad, he was watching us the whole time along with my mom, and slung him over my shoulder, but not before putting the blanket over my shoulder. I patted his back until I heard a burp. I smiled. Looks like I'll have to be an older brother instead of being the same age or younger brother...
TBC...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Micci: WHAT DID YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT IT?!
Insane Enderlox: Oh yeah, we'll be posting a chapter a week or every two weeks instead, depending on the time we have.
Micci: YEP! ANYHOW, HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE STORY!

Originally published/posted: October 11, 2014 at 11:49 am