New to the world- Ch 1

Micci: Hey guys! So today, we're starting with Insane Enderlox's Point of View.

Insane Enderlox: So we continue on where we left off?

Micci: Not really. We do for a bit, but then it turns into an actual thing as if you are back to that part of your life.

Insane Enderlox: Oh. Huh. Interesting.

Micci: I'll also be posting two chapters of these every week.

Innocent Ty: Of course. ^_^

Micci: ANYHOW, LET US CONTINUE!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Back to where we left off]

"Well, when we came to the world..., I was able to understand more things than him." Insane Enderlox told Ashy, but it seemed like he was talking to himself. "Go on." She urged.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Insane Enderlox's POV}

It was dark. I couldn't see anything. I didn't exactly know what was going on until I realized my eyes were closed. Wait, my eyes? I had eyes. I opened them to find myself in a bright room. I sat up and looked around. There were other people in the same room as I was. All were babies. Then I looked next to me. There was a little baby who was wrapped in a blue blanket, same as I was. However, he looked like me.

I could tell he was a boy just from the way he looks, but he could be mistaken for a girl by the way he sleeps. I looked at myself in a part of the plastic container I was on. I looked exactly like him. No wings, eyes were green or maroon, and I had no claws. The boy stirred and looked at me. I waves at him and he smiled, going back to sleep. I wonder if he knew who I was. I shrugged and saw a woman, in a white shirt and a white skirt, walking over to me. "Oh. Hello, there!" She smiled and I waved at her. She grabbed a side of the container I was on and she grabbed a side of the boy's container and she started moving it toward somewhere.

I watched as I was being wheeled toward a door. Everything looked cool to me. There was a lady at a desk talking to a guy, some people sitting and waiting in chairs while reading, and there was a rolling table with a man on it who was awake. She opened a door and I see a woman, that had red wings, red eyes and a marking on her arm, on the bed and a man, who had very black skin, purple eyes and hair while wearing a red shirt and blue pants, standing next to her. I was confused.

I tilted my head to show my confusion and the woman in the bed giggled. "Hello, my little baby." She smiled as she said that. Was she my mom? My real mom? I babbled a bit. All three of them looked at me, smiling, except for the man. He wasn't smiling. In fact, he was just staring me. Then I managed to speak. "Who awe you?" I asked. I noticed that I couldn't pronounce 'R' correctly. The woman in the bed smiled and answered "I'm your mother, Clarissa and this is your father, Harris." She pointed to the man as she said Harris. I nodded then pointed at the boy in the container next to me. "Whose he?"

My mom giggled as my dad just looked at me with disappointment. I just glared at him and he smirked. "He's your twin brother. You're the oldest out of both of you." My mom replied. She smiled. "Do you know how to feed them?" The woman in the white shirt asked. "Yes. We won't need your help. Thank you for asking, Nurse _____" My mom replied to her. The nurse nodded and left. My dad picked my brother up and handed him to my mom. Then, he picked me up and was carrying me. I was still glaring at him while he was still smirking.

"So, what should we name them?" My mom asked. My dad grinned and looked at me. "Mark or Peter for this one." He replied. My mom smiled. "Why not both? Mark Peter Collin." She answered. "Sure. What about for him?" My dad asked. "I want to name him Tyler. Ty for short." My mom replied while still smiling. "We'll find out their nicknames/usernames once they grow up, right?" My dad asked my mom. She nodded as she grabbed a bottle from underneath the plastic container Ty was in and fed him. My dad did the same except from underneath the plastic container I was in and fed me. I fell asleep as I continued to drink the liquid called milk...

TBC....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Micci: What do you guys think about it? Yes, part of this is what Insane Enderlox thought when he was baby and the other part was him right now, telling the story.

Innocent Ty: He basically spaced out and I won't tell my point of view until later in the book.

Insane Enderlox: Yep, but this wil have Demon Enderlox's point of view early.

Micci: That's all! See ya peeps!