Our Life- Prologue

Micci: Hey guys! Micci here! So, for those who don't know, I have a few new characters!

Nice Demonlox: Sup!

Insane Demonsky: Hey!

Innocent Ty: H-Hi...

Insane Enderlox: Hello, people.

Demon Enderlox: Hello, mortals.

Demeter: Herro!

Lauren: -.- Why am I here?

Den: *hiding behind Demeter*

Micci: There is one more, but I don't think he belongs to me.

Insane Sky: Hi!

Micci: So, this book will mostly focus on Insane Enderlox, Innocent Ty and how their life was in their universe/dimension.

Insane Enderlox: Most of the chapters will be in 1st person POV, some will have 3rd and this is the one of them.

Micci: That is all! Let's begin!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[3rd POV]

Alexandria was talking to her creator, Micci, in her room. They were had a plan about something. After they were done talking, Micci left. Alexandria walked over to her desk and spoke into the microphone (A/N: Yes, they have microphones. They use it to call someone or to make an announcement. Anyone who lived there for long or is really trusted, to not yell into it, has one in their room on the desk.). "Insane Enderlox, Innocent Ty, Nice Demonlox, Insane Sky, Demon Enderlox, Lauren, Demeter, Den, and Insane Demonsky, please come up to my room immediately. This is Alexandria, that is all." She said. She could hear the announcement in her room. The speakers weren't loud enough to make you deaf, but they were loud enough to wake you up in case of an emergency. She heard footsteps come up the stair case and stop at her door. The door opened to reveal Insane Enderlox, with Innocent Ty behind him and the other people she called for except Demon Enderlox. "Where's Denver?" She asked as she looked over at Insane Enderlox. She knew that he would know since Demon Enderlox, may be a completely person from Insane Enderlox, is one of Insane Enderlox's forms. "He's in me right now. I don't know why he went in me." He replied while looking back at her. "Alright, Mark. You guys are probably wondering why I asked for you." She looked at all of them and they nodded while Demon Enderlox replied with a yes. "Well, Micci and I decided to let you guys tell stories of your lives. First one will be on Insane Enderlox and Innocent Ty's views since they're twins. They will be in separate books, but some of your views will be in each other's books." She told them. They looked at each other and discussed while Alexandria watched them with a keen eye.

They turned back to look at Alexandria. "Alright. We agree to do it. Are there any rules or restrictions?" Insane Enderlox told and asked her. "No. It can be anything. No rules whatsoever." She replied. They nodded. "Alright then. Innocent Ty and Insane Enderlox, you two will start on wherever you want." Ashy told them as she looked at Innocent Ty then Insane Enderlox. "Alright then. We'll start on when we were born." Insane Enderlox told her. She took them aside to a recording room. "Alright. Who starts?" She asked as she turned on the mic. "I will since I was able to understand things before my brother." Insane Enderlox replied.

"Alright then. Go on." She told him. "Well, when came into the world..."

To be continued in the next chapter.... XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Micci: XD Ha! You guys thought I would do it all in one chapter?! Nah. That's not my thing.

Innocent Ty: So... Whose point of view will be in the next chapter?

Insane Enderlox: Mine.

Micci: That's all. See ya peeps!