The death of me

(Chapter 4)

(Jade Prov.)

" what are you doing , go back to mate." I ran as my wolf screamed at me!"I want mate." OMG.... she is going to be death of me.Then out of know were I get tackled to the ground....What the....Now I'm mad, I growl at the one that knocked......Really should have seen who it was first.

It was my Mate .....did i forget to mention that he was an Alpha..NO well guess what, this wolf is huge,and let me tell you something if you didn't know this it's never good to piss off an Alpha...EVER!! With me running away and now growling at him I'm shore he's not to happy with me right now.

He growls back and because i'm just to tired I lay down.I know that's a weak move but when your always running , there are times when you just have to give up. My Mate went behind a tree and shifted into his human form. He came out in shorts and NO shirt on.

May I just say That my mate Is sexy as Hell.I mean he has his 8 pack of abs muscles and a whole a lot more. Once i got to his face...he was smirking knowing that i was checking him out.

"like what you see priness!" Oh boy the only thing worst than an angry Alpha is a cocky jackass! "shifted Mate." Jack said oh I like that Jack short for jackass thats what I'm going to call him

I refuse to shift back because I would be naked and I'm not going to give that jack the courtesy of looking at me. Not liking that I did not do as he had said he growls and says in a more forceful tone "shift.... Now mate!"

I ground again this must have caused him to realize that I wasn't going to shift back without something to change into. He throws me a pair of shorts and a shirt I grab with my mouth and run be hide a tree and shift.

After putting on the clothes.I stand behind the tree and trying to figure out a way to escape and get to my cousins!

"Little one come out now!" Shouted Jackass....I wonder what his real name is? Not wanting to anger him anymore I decide to come out, as I walk out from behind the tree I see how tall and sexGod.....like he is really that HOT!

As I look up his body I see how tone and fit he really is. He has sun kissed skin that I just really want to touch man.....I really owe the moon goddess an apology letter! I mean God she gave me one HOT MATE!

Oh my god what am I doing? snap out of it Jade you're not supposed be doing is! Just a guy! You need to be finding a place for you and your family to live, not thinking about some boy..."YOU MEAN MAN!" ....oh I don't have time to deal with you ....

While I was thinking to myself. My mate come and pulls me against his chest. Ok just between me and you this is one hot guy but I would never tell him that because his ego might shoot through the roof! so please don't tell him thank you!
" You are so pretty.....no beautiful my little mate" he grows as he pull me closer if that's possible.
"Well it was nice meeting you but me and my family should be going by now" I say as I try to push him away...key word TRY!
"NO!! YOUR MINE !!..... Your not leaving me!" He shouted
He then did something I did not think he would do... He bit down right between my neck and shoulder right where my mark should be.
OMG he's marking me without my permission, even my wolf is pissed off!!
"Stop stop !!!" I screamed out but the last thing I see is mate looking at me with love in his eyes and I just know he's going to be the death of me!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wow that is something!
I would like to say thank you to those that have waited so patiently with me
I'm sorry I'm hoping from now on to update once a month so plz bare with me
And tell me what u think and if any of you have suggestions or things u would like to see in the book I'm open to hear!!! Love ya