Finders keepers

Jade's pov.

" Did any of you guys find food?" I hopely asked though mind link.

"No just leaves and bugs," said Ren while kicking leaves up."Well I think there is a place we can try, follow me,"I mind linked to them while running in the other direction. Little did I know that I was leading them into pack territory...

See my parentes died in a rouge attace. My dad as Alpha and his brother was beta.So heres somethings about me; My name is Jasmine Evens but I got by Jade I'm normall size for girl 5'5, I have black hair I'm 16 and my wolf is all red with white ears....It makes it look like I have earmuffs.

My cousins- Luke-17, Jace-14, Caden-16, and Ren is 6; I know the only girl, sad right? Acully I love it because they treat me like the leader and like a little/older sister. We are all werewolves but havn't been in a pack seens Ren was born, so six years. I was ten years old when my parents died....and it still hurts to think about what happened.... And when I do, I don't see how me or my cousins made it out alive!

We finally got to the house that we were going to try to steal food from. I know stealing is wrong but I havn't ate in like for ever, and even when we were in foster care, we still did not get a lot of food.

All of sudden I herd twigs snaping, I knew something was coming ,but I did't expect a bunch of wolves...wait why are there wolves coming at us....."oh shit," I thought ..but instead it had went through mind link.

"Whats wrong," asked Jace
"We crossed into pack territory, didn't we Jade?" Luke asked ,but knowing him he didn't need me to answer that question, he alreadly knew!

"Jace I need you to-"
but I didn't get to finish what i was saying becaues a brown wolf had knocked me down. I tryed to push him off but he wasn't letting; He ceeped trying to bite me and it knew it he did he wouldn't let go. Out of now were Caden ran and pushed the guy off me.

I quicly got up and turned around to see all of my cusisens trying to fight of the group of wolves. The it hit me , Caden had Ren so if Caden is fighting then were is Ren?

I knew they are going to kill us, but then I smelled the most amazing thing I'v ever smelled, honey and pinecone. Then I here a howl that made the fight stop and the other wolves turned in the drection the howl had came from, I also turned to what they were looking at.

I so wish I had taken the chance I had to run because a Big Black Wolf was staning there. "MATE," my wolf keeps sayingin my head. Then I realized that he is an Alpha!! WTF

I have an Alpha for a mate!! Oh I don't think so!!, and with that, I took off running and that may have been the most stupid ass thing to do in my life!!!!

**************************************

*Vote.

*comment.

* Sorry is it's a little to sort. hope you liked it :)*