Chapter 10 END

It was over, we could go home. But I didn't feel like leaving... I want to stay with Jae, they say home is where your heart is. If so, my home is with Jae...

'Younghyun.' I turned around and saw Sungjin standing there in his black coat.  'What do you want?' I got annoyed. 'I'm going to tell you something because you seem to be too stupid to figure out yourself.' He had his hands in his big pockets and walked near me. I don't trust him. 'You want to know why I can't stand you?' I didn't reply 'You took the woman I love from me. She liked me until you came around and fucked her... She likes you so much that you're all she talks about. She doesn't even know you're gay. I loved her for years ever since middle school...' he came even closer to me and his eyes were red. I noticed the dark circles around his eyes. 'I'm sorry' I whispered and I felt even worse. I didn't even know that was possible.

'Don't worry, I am going to get revenge.
Not just for myself but for Jae too.' Sungjin grinned narcistically.

'What do you me-' I couldn't finish my scentence when I felt something going into my lower abdonen.
My breath hitched and my hands went to the wound.

a lone tear fell down my cheek and the last thing I saw before  I finally closed my eyes was Jae's face after our kiss and short after that the face Jae made when I said that we are just friends.

Sometimes you can't fix things no matter how bad you want that.
Some frienships aren't meant to be and will leave you with a nasty scar.
Some people you care about might not care about you just as much as you care about them. Aslong as you can move on with your life and try to improve yourself everyday. No matter how tough life is you are tougher and stronger. Always strive to be kind but don't be kind to people who don't deserve it.