chapter 8

The next day Jae appeared at school with long sleeves in the midst of summer. The four noticed it... But did they do anything? No, they did not.

The days after Youngk would get beaten By Taecyeon and his friends, the only difference is that Jae isn't there to take care of him. Jae would go home straight after school. He'd never reply in the group chat anymore and Youngk felt betrayed. Jae left him alone and Sungjin talked shit. The pain and the bitter feeling of what is said and acted a few days ago remains

flashback

'wait, Sungjin. How do you even know they fucked?'
Jae asked.

'I wanted to grab something from
my bedroom but then I heard moans and I peeked through the door and I saw it. So what?' He snapped.

'Well, Someone told Taecyeon and he beat Sungjin.' Dowoon and Wonpil look like they care but Sungjin... Not at all. Would he be the one that told Taecyeon? Most likely.

-

I was trying to contact Jae after school. Taecyeon didn't hurt me today, which is a first... I needed to talk to Jae... I am worried about him and also we have to talk about the kiss...

Jae didn't take his calls and I started to get worried. I rushed to his house but his mom said he isn't here. He texted her he's at a friends. I started to worry even more. Sungjin, Wonpil and Dowoon are a 100% sure not with Jae. So where would he be?
I searched around the city for a few hours but no where...

I ended at my house and I saw Jae, his face pale white like a dead person. I ran towards him and I saw him falling to the ground. I luckily caught him in time. I looked at him in the eyes, he looked so lifeless. That was until I felt my chest slowely having a wet feeling. I looked down at my shirt and it was not the grey color it used to be anymore...