Chapter 1

The legendary trio of thieves, outlaws, bad boys or whatever the people were calling them at the moment. Not that they cared what they were called, just that they were well known. Who made up this trio?

Well, there was Gary, the master with computers and hacking, Ash, the gadget master and mechanic, and Drew the martial arts and weapons specialist. All of them equally as cocky as the other, as charming and handsome as they come. To put it plainly, they were a perfect and nearly unstoppable team.

At the moment, the three were in their hidden lair. Drew was bouncing a ball against the wall, Ash was having a snack, and Gary was checking all the defenses and scanning equipment.

"Are you still at it, Gary?" Drew asked.

"Yeah." Gary muttered, staring blankly at the screen.

"Why?" Drew questioned.

"Yeah, it's not like anyone is getting in, or stupid enough to try." Ash piped in.

"You never know. I'm just making sure." Gary argued, turning to face them.

"Give it a rest." Drew waved his hand dismissively. "Who in their right mind would-" Drew's speech was interrupted, by the scanners going off. The ball Drew had been bouncing just bounced off his head, and Ash nearly did a spit take of his food.

"You were saying." Gary smirked.

The three turned to the many monitors before them. Gary working his magic on the keyboard.

"Well, who is it?" Ash asked.

"Yeah, who is dumb enough to attempt to break in here?" Drew added.

Gary was silent. Despite his best efforts, he could not find them anywhere. It was impossible. They had the best technology and security systems but he couldn't pinpoint the location of the intruders nor how many.

"I don't know. I can't even find them." Gary replied.

"What do you mean you don't know?" Drew growled.

"I mean I know how they got in but there is no sign of them now, whoever they are." Gary answered.

"Well, find them." Drew demanded.

"Keep looking." Ash urged.

Gary continued to tried to find whoever had the nerve to break in.

Meanwhile, in the air vents, three secret agents slipped through undetected. They each had special full body suits one blue, one red, and one black.

"Wow Dawn, these suits you designed really are incredibly." Zoey complimented through their earpieces.

"I try." Dawn remarked.

"Are you sure they did the trick?" May asked.

"Of course I'm sure. Otherwise we would be busted by now." Dawn assured. "Now are you guys in position?"

"I am." Zoey answered.

"Same here." May responded.

"Ok, now, on the count of three drop the sleeping gas through the vent and don't worry, the masks we are wearing won't let anything but oxygen in." Dawn instructed. "1, 2, 3."

The three girls dropped the capsule of sleeping gas through the air vent and into the main room where the guys were. The capsules hit the ground with a small thud.

"What was that?" Drew asked. The three turned towards the noise. Then a blueish gas suddenly filled the room. "Gary! Quickly, we...need to..." Drew didn't get the chance to finish his intended command, for the gas had taken its affect. The others were quick to follow.