The Backlash Of The Aftermath

Carlos

"So you aren't going to tell me what happened?" Kendall repeated for the hundredth time. And yes, for the first time in forever. It annoyed me. I didn't want to tell him about what Logan and I did. It's embarrassing even thinking about it. Let alone speaking out loud about it. I don't even remember drinking. Let alone sleeping with my tormentor. Sure, I've had some weird and disgusting dreams about him. But I never in all my years, would I think I would do something like that. I'm responsible! I get straight A's. I've never, in my life, done anything my parents wouldn't be proud of. But yesterday, because of Kendall, I did the three most reckless things ever. I slept with a guy. I drank. And I went to a teenage party. Yes, there is no way my parents would be proud of that. At all.

This is, without a doubt, Kendall's fault. And because of that, I haven't spoken to him since last night. Not even on the ride home.

"Why are you ignoring me? I didn't do anything!" Kendall cried, continuing to poke my arm. The one that isn't injured, that is. But I still wasn't going to speak to him. He ruined my life. I had a right to ignore him. Every right. But the look in his deep green eyes, almost made me cave. He looked lost. As if he was working on a puzzle that didn't have all the pieces. He didn't understand what he did. Or what happened between Logan and I, either.

I sighed and fell back on my bed. Hoping he'll just leave me alone. I didn't want to feel guilty. I shouldn't feel guilty. I was the victim in this whole disaster. I didn't want to go to the party, but Kendall made me. I didn't want to drink, but someone put something in my drink. I, without a doubt didn't want to sleep with Logan, but I did. So add all of that together and try to put the blame on me. Trust me. It won't come up as my fault.

So why do I feel so guilty? It doesn't make sense. Which only frustrates me more. One of my biggest pet peeves is not knowing things. It'll pick at me, until I find the answer. But, I have this gut feeling, that I won't get my answer. Not on this one. It's too complex to pick apart. Unfortunately for my stability right now. Because I'm not far from snapping.

Logan didn't help this morning, either. Trying to have his way with me. I may be weak, but I wasn't going to let that happen again. Thank god that Diamond boy came and got him. He looked furious, which is probably why Logan left without insulting me. I don't know what would've happened if Diamond didn't come get him. Actually, I do. I would've been assaulted. By that bully. I thought Jett was supposed to take care of this, not make it worse.

"...Alright...I-I'll leave you alone...I'm sorry..." I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Kendall's voice. And then by the sound of the door shutting. If I wasn't feeling guilty before, I am now. My heart was heavy and tightening. It wasn't a great feeling, right now. But, I didn't have any choice in the matter. I felt what I felt, because it's what us humans do. We feel. Good or bad.

And right now. I couldn't feel worse.

"Sleep sure sounds nice right now..." I mumbled, forcing my eyes close and hoping for sleep to come. But, when my phone started vibrating, telling me I had a new text message. I couldn't help myself from opening my phone. Yes, I own a flip phone, anyway. When I opened it and I saw the text message. I almost fainted right on the spot. If I thought my day was bad before. It was nothing compared to that text.

"Looking forward to tomorrow, Nerd. ;)"

Only one person calls me that. Logan stupid Mitchell. I was so damned with bad luck. Because that actually got my heart racing...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

James

"What the hell are you thinking? He's the nerd! You don't sleep with nerds!" I growled out at Logan, slamming him against the wall of my room. I didn't understand what the hell was going through his mind when he fucked the nerd. But I do know he was being completely stupid. Fucking stupid dumbass. He's going to ruin everything! Tormenting them is one thing, sleeping with them while they are drunk is another. That's criminal charges. I think...? Whatever. Why do I ever care? I've never cared about going to jail before, why do I now? Fuck. Blondie is doing crazy things to my head.

I don't know if I like it or not, either.

"So? He's fun to fuck with. And tomorrow is going to even more fun. And don't even start with me, you know damn well that you want to bang that one with the eyebrows!" I wanted to smack that smirk right off his face. I don't give a shit if he's my best friend or not. No one. And I do mean no one. Will ever make fun of me. Or Blondie. Unless it's me that's doing it. So I did exactly what I wanted. I took a swing at his face and it connected beautifully. Too bad, I didn't realize how angry that would make Logan. Because before long we were rolling around on the floor, slamming each other in the face. We haven't fought like this in years. The last time was when I slept with Jett...I was drunk, angry, and ready to kill everything and anything in sight.

That just happened to be Logan. Just like now, it happens to be Logan.

"James! Fucking stop it!" I heard Logan groan out, rolling off me. I don't know if I hit him too hard, or if he actually didn't want to fight anymore. But either way. That was it. After some heavy panting and getting the air back into my body. I stood up and got the hell out of there. I didn't need this crap. Logan has his own problems with his nerd. I had mine. And I wasn't going to add to it, by beating Logan up. He may have pissed me off, but that doesn't mean he isn't my best friend. I just didn't want to deal with this, on top of everything else that's been going on. I needed a drink. Or something. But I'm broke. So that was out of the question.

Why? My parents. Drugs. Money. Drugs. That's the basic needs for them. I didn't matter one bit. And they made sure to let me know. Especially last night. They didn't have any money, and guess who had to give up all their money for those stupid habits? Oh, yeah. Me. Like my mom said, I was a fuck up and they deserve every penny I had, because they had to keep me all this time. Yeah. Like being aborted would've been so damn bad.

I really needed something to do. Something else to take my anger out on.

My answer came when I got a surprising text message. From an unknown number.

"I want to to talk. I'll be at Westen Park."

Blondie. Blondie wanted to talk to me. How did he get my number, anyway? Isn't this interesting, though? I guess being honest and mysterious did work. Who would've thought? Hell, I didn't even think it would work. Whose honest anymore, anyway?

Well, at least now I have some place to go. And somewhere away from Logan. Only problem I found when I left. Was that my heart was pounding...Fuck. I've gone weak.

I think I might actually like Blondie.

"Shoot me, now." I mumbled, driving off towards the park. I was officially screwed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alrighty, I know this chapter was kind of blah. But, I was blocked at some parts. Anyway, So Cargan is going to be big in the next chapter. Carlos is having feelings for Logan. And Logan is well...Logan. Friendships are tested and Kames is coming into. Maybe...;) James has more secrets than he lets on. So who knows. ;)