Old Memories

Kendall

I paced back and forth in the living room waiting for Carlos to come home from the hospital. He has been in there for a few days and I still don't know who did this to him. It scared me that it might be the same guy that beat me up the same day that he was, Mr. Smith said the guys name was James Diamond. I felt a chill run up my spine at the thought of him and his face when he was hurting me.

I have been scared to go back to school after that but I didn't want my grades to fall, so I have been forcing myself to go but my fears got a little better because Mr. Garcia made sure I didn't have to walk home from school because he picked me up but that didn't help for the fears of when I was in school.

James has beaten me up five times since that day, usually when he somehow knew I was alone. I shook those thoughts out of my head when I saw Carlos come through the door in a wheelchair with Mrs. Garcia pushing it. I smiled and I ran up to him. I leaned down and hugged him gently so I wouldn't hurt him because of his ribs, which a few were broken. I then said to him

"I'm glad you're alright Car-Car"

I could practically hear the smile in his voice when he said

"Thanks Kenny"

I nodded and I pulled back, still smiling. Carlos is a brother to me and his family is like my own too….well now they are ever since what happen with my family. I stopped myself from thinking about that though, like I have done since that day, and I just took over pushing Carlos from Mrs. Garcia. And I pushed him into our room.

I still wanted to talk to him about who did this to him, hoping it isn't the guy that has been haunting my nightmares…..James.

~~~~~~James~~~~~~

"So you going to Jay's party Friday night?"

I looked over at Logan and I said

"Ya know it. I would never miss one of his parties"

Logan laughed and he nodded as we continued to walk to Brad's house for our weekly bong hang out. He then said

"Yeah they are crazy parties, remember you became a man at the one in freshmen year?"

I nodded remembering what happen that night…even though I never told Logan who it really was with.

I walked over to the punch bowl and went to pour a drink, which was probably spiked, but someone beat me to it. I looked to see football quarterback Jett Stetson smiling at me and holding what was suppose to be my cup. I glared and I said

"Why the hell did you do that for?"

He just continued to smile and he said

"Because then I would get to see that hot little glare of yours, which I am right now"

My jaw dropped in shock and I tried to find a smartass comeback but all that came out was

"Wha-what, what-ah-what?"

Jett laughed a low laugh and he whispered in my ear

"I am planning to have fun with you, bad boy"

I don't know why but that sent a shiver up my spine, a pleasurable shiver. I also didn't know why I followed him up the stairs and into one of the empty bedrooms or why I let him kiss me, strip my clothes off, touch me…..or why I let him fuck me seamlessly but I did and there was no way in hell I was ever going to tell anyone.

"James!"

I blinked my eyes a few times and I looked at Logan and said

"What?"

"Dude you were off in lala land, I said do you remember-"

He said but I cut him off quickly by saying

"Yeah, Yeah I remember. Hey look there is Brad's house"

I started walking faster towards Brad's house but then I heard then my phone go off and I looked down to see.

"In jail, cum bail me out –J"

TBC