Chapter three-Don't text me!!

Hey guys, hope you like it!! On the side is a picture of Matt. (:

I walked into my house and the smell of cake flooded my nostrells. I put my backpack down on my couch and walked into my kitchen where I saw my stepmom, Jackie, cooking a cake.

"Hey, how was school?" She asked me while frosting a chocolate cake with white frosting.

"The usual." I said going to the fridge and getting a water out. Jackie came over to me and hugged me. She knows about my school and how I get bullied, she just doesn't know to what extent. For all she knows I'm only getting my books knocked out of my hands.

"I'm sorry Maddi, I wish there was something I could do." She said still hugging me.

There is, kill me. I think to myself. Then I remember One Direction and imediatly take that thought back. No, don't kill me, not yet atleast. I keep on hugging her because it makes me feel loved but she drops her hands awkwardly so I just let go.

"What's the cake for?" I ask going over and taking some of the frosting off of the cake and liking it from my finger.

"Well since you're going to the One Direction concert on your birthday I figured we shoud celebrate it today." She smiled at me. Jackie is a good stepmother, but of course she can't replace my actual mother. Despite what the other girls were saying in the bathroom my mother did not kill herself. She was running like she always does at night, she couldn't see the headlights comming at her until the second before it happened. A drunk driver was speeding and lost control of the wheel and hit my mom going 50 miles an hours. She was killed instantly.

My thoughts were caught off when my phone started playing One Thing informing me I had a text message. I looked at my phone, unknown number. Hmm, who could this be?

From: Unknown Number

Hey babe, had fun tonight! Let's do it again sometime. xxxxx

My heart stopped and I couldn't breath. I had gotten that text message before on the worst night of my life one year ago today. How did he get my number? Nobody had my number at school except for Alyssa, my closest friend. If I can't trust her then I don't know what I'm going to do.

To: Unknown Number

Don't text me!

The second seemed like minutes and the minutes seemed like centuries. Then finally my phone started to ring again. I let it ring until it stopped and I didn't read it for another couple of seconds. I was too afraid of what it was going to say.

From: Unknown Number

Bitch, you better be thankful I'm texting you. Come outside I need to talk to you. If you don't come out, I'm going to come in. You know your parents love me, they think we're best friends, remember.

Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit. What do I do now? If I go outside I will get beat up, if I don't go outside he will come inside and I will get beat up. Well, I might as well go outside, I can leave the door open so they can see me, or I can just take Katie out with me. Yeah, that's what I'm going to do.

From: Unknown Number

I'm waiting bitch.

A shiver ran down my spin. I ran downstairs hoping Katie would be there, luckily she was, but she was on the phone. I walked right in front of her so she would look at me.

"What?" was all she said.

"Matt is outside, can you come with me?" I asked. Her face got serious and told whoever she was on the phone with that she had to go.

"Why the fuck is he here?" She asked getting up. She hates Matt as much as I do which is good because I need a backbone and she's the strongest. We walked outside and saw Matt sitting on our porch swing. I could tell he wasn't expecting Katie to come outside because his face changed into a serious expression rather than smiling his evil, sinister smile.

"Heard you are going to a One Direction concert on your birthday." He said getting up from the swing and walking towards us. I just nodded, I was afraid that if I spoke my voice would crake and I would stumble on my words.

"Good news, I'm going too!" He said faking his happiness. I tensed up and I could tell Katie did too. Why the hell is he going to their concert?

"What row and seat?" Katie said with a horrible tone. Oh how I loved her.

"Floor seats, row one." He smiled. My eyes widened and I got tears in my eyes. The one day I could get away from everything and he has to be going too, and be seated by our seats. I could tell Katie could tell I was upset and couldn't talk so she just took it upon herself to do the talking.

"I guess we'll see you there, but I'm warning you, if you hurt my sister or do anything to ruin this for her," she walked to him so now they are face to face, "you'll regret it. I'm your worst nightmare buddy, you better be afraid of me. I will hurt you so bad you're going to wish you were never born." I looked at Matt and he looked like a scared little boy, he didn't know what to do. He only looked like that for a second then changed his face back to his stupid vile smile of his.

"Don't hurt yourself babe." He said to my sister while walking away. All she did was laugh and mumble something under her breath that I couldn't hear. I think she said little prick. We walked back into my house and she went straight to her room. I walked into my room and got another text message from Matt.

From: Unknown Number

Your sister better watch herself.

I texted back with pure hatred.

To: Unknown Number

Fuck you, you little bitch. You can hate on me but don't say anything about my sister, got it! You're just a fucking dick who hates on people because of your own stupid insecurities.

I threw my phone on my bed, put my headphones in, and turned my music up as loud as possible.