Chapter Two - School ):

Hey guys! Hope you like it so far. I'm going to post a link to a picture of Katie, the link is too long for the picture so here it is(;                         http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1397084765417&set=a.1216186283068.33323.1181160027&type=3&theater

I walked into school and saw him, Matthew Lee Palzeen. He is the king of the school, one girl fainted when he looked at her, and my ex boyfriend! I was not like them, I hate him. Whenever I look at him hatred fills my body and I just want to punch anything. Now he's my biggest bully. I looked at the ground when I was walking by him but that didn't help, he saw me.

"Hey bitch." He said, what a wonderful way to start a day. I just kept on walking hoping he would let it go but he didn't.

"Bitch, I was talking to you!" He yelled, it echoed through the halls. I stopped walking and waited for him to walk to me. I heard his loud footsteps walking towards me. The seconds felt like centuries. I heard him stop right behind me, I felt his breath on my neck making my hairs stand up.

"Hello babe." He said putting his hands around my waist. I almost threw up.

"I'm not your babe anymore." I gritted through my teeth. He turned me around and made me look into his eyes.

"You're going to wish you were after I'm done with you." He whispered in my ear. A shiver ran up my spine. He smiled a horrible, vile smile. The next thing I knew he punched me in the gut and I fell to the floor.

"You wish you were my babe now?!" He yelled. I looked around and all the people were all running away from us. Why aren't they helping me? Why aren't they getting him off of me?

"I asked you a fucking question slut!" He yelled.

"No." I said barely above a whisper. He looked surprised, like he thought I was going to say yes to him.

"No? NO?! Who the hell do you think you are?" He yelled while kicking me in the side. After the abuse he spat on me and walked away. I couldn't help it, I started crying. I slowly got up and limped to the bathroom where I cleaned myself up.

"Ow, ow, ow." I said while I wiped away the blood from a gash on my forehead. The only thing I can look foreward to is the One Direction concert. Two girls walked into the bathroom, looked at me, laughed, and fixed their hair in the mirror. I heard them whispering something about me.

"She is such a skank. I don't even like being in the same room as her." I looked at them but they just kept on talking. I blocked out most of what they were saying but I heard one horrible thing they said.

"Her mother killed herself because she hated her so much." That's when I lost it.

"What the fuck are you saying?!" I yelled. All they did was laugh and talk about my mom some more.

"She was a slut just like you are, little bitch." They cornered me and one of them was just about to hit me when something flared inside of me, like a flame started and is burning into a wild fire. She lifted her hand into the air but I caught it. Instead of her punching me I punched her in the gut and she fell to the floor grabbing her gut.

"Anything you want to say?!" I yelled at the other girl that was just standing there. She shook her head like a little scared girl.

"Now what did you say about my mother?" I asked.

"Nothing." She said timidly.

"That's what I thought." I said walking away from her. I felt proud that I actually took care of two of my bullies. But I still had the whole school to worry about, and you know what I don't get? How come there are never any teachers around to help, or if they are around, why don't they help? It's like everyone wants me to get beat up. I walk out of the bathroom and there he is, Matt, just waiting for me. I try to walk around him but he gets me. He knocks the books out of my hands and laughs.

"Hey bitch." He says as I bend down to pick them up, as I do he smacks my ass, hard.

"OW!" I yelp, he just laughs. It brings back memories, unwanted memories, the ones you wish would just die.

"God, that ass was so good!" He says licking his lips. My eyes start to fill with tears.

"Was it as satisfying for you as it was for me?" He asks me, I shake my head. Nothing about that night was good, nothing. The bell rings for us to go home and Matt's new girlfriend, Sara Wagner, comes up to him and kisses him.

"I've missed you." She said eyeing him, but meaning a competely different part of him. He was so distracted I was able to leave without him knowing. As I walk home I think of that night, the feeling.

....."Do you want to babe?" He asks running his hand down my whole body, I get chills. Something stops me from going any farther with him, something tells me it isn't right.

"Not tonight." I say trying to back away, but he won't let me....

"Miss, are you alright?" Someone asks me. I open my eyes and take my hands off my ears. I look around and see I'm about half a block away from my house, I'm sitting on the ground. I look up and see and elderly man with white, thining hair looking down at me. He smiles and it comforts me. He has beautiful blue eyes that looked like eyes only an angel could have.

"Yes, thank you." I say as he helps me up.

"I heard crying so I came outside and I saw you with your hands over your ears, eyes shut, and rocking back and fourth. You were saying 'No.' over and over again." He said eyeing me, looking concerned. I just smiled at him and told him everything was fine.

"Hey, if you ever need anything at all you can just come to my house, I live right here. I mean it, anytime." He said smiling and started to walk back to his door.

"Thank you!" I yelled.