Help Chapter one-the surprise

Hey guys, on the side I have a picture of Maddi. (: Hope you guys like it!!!

I'm laying in bed wondering why I'm even alive. Ever since he did that I have felt like shit. I don't even want to live anymore. I'm only seventeen, why would something like this happen to me. It's 5:30 a.m. and I still haven't been to sleep. I have to wake up in fifteen minutes. I can tell this is going to be a long day. I throw the covers off of me and trudge to the bathroom. I look in the mirror and see the same old me, medium brown hair down to my shoulders, green eyes, and the space between my teeth that has been there since birth. I peel off my pajamas and turn the water on to the hottest it can get and stand there until my skin goes numb. I get out of the shower and walk to my room naked, I don't even dry myself off. I look through my closet and find my blue skinny jeans, a white tank top, and a plain red shirt. I sit down on the floor and unplug my cell phone from the charger and turn in my favorite band, One Direction. Ever since that night I have needed someone to call me beautiful and their songs always make me feel beautiful. I put my foundation on my face and my wrists so people won't know that I used to cut. I am so scared that people will find out hat I did and they will be disgusted by me and the little friends I have will leave me so I won't have any friends. The only person who knows all my secrets is my older sister, Katie. She is 21 and has short dark hair. Her natural hair Is blonde. And she has blue green eyes. She is the most gorgeous person I have ever met. I can't really trust my parents although I love them. I know my sister hasn't told anyone my secrets but I don't know if my parents would tell people or not so I thought it would be better if I just didn't tell them. What Makes You Beautiful turned on and the edges of my lips curled up into a smile. I was astonished, I hadn't smiled in God knows how long. I heard knocking on my door and Katie came in.  

"Good you're up." she says coming and sitting by me.  

"How are you doing today?" she asks while eating a pop tart.  

"I'm fine." I lie.  

"No you're not Maddi. Did you have a dream about him?" She asks.  

Did you have a dream about him? 

Did you have a.dream about him? 

Did you have a dream about him? 

I keep repeating the last sentence over and over in my head. 

"No, I didn't even sleep." I say putting my mascara on.  

"Its been one year today, right?" She spills crumbs on my carpet and I sigh. 

"Yeah, yeah it has." I haven't stopped thinking about that night ever since it happened. Katie could tell I was uncomfortable so she changed the subject.  

"so,uh, how's school?" she asked. I laughed a little. 

"Eh, it's alright. school is school. Boring as always." Katie chuckled. We talked for a little while longer. 

"Maddi, I know your birthday is in a week and it's your eighteenth birthday which is a really big one so I wanted to get you something special." Katie said with a huge smile on her face. 

"Oh yeah, and what's that?" I asked looking at her. 

"close your eyes." she said laughing. I sighed and closed my eyes, I heard papers rustling. 

"Katie!" I said with anticipation. 

"Okay, open your eyes." she said, I could hear the smile in her voice. I opened my eyes and screamed at what I saw. 

"No freaking way!" I squeeled. 

"Yep, floor seats row one. One Direction. Happy birthday." Katie said smiling. I got up and hugged her. This is the happiest I have felt in a long time.