Chapter 4

Enjoy :)

Chapter 4

Violet knocks on Catherine door and her mother Mary answers and yells harshly, “What do you want Violet.” She then eyes Olivia and asks, “Didn’t I tell you not to come back onto my property?”

“Look Mary we’re here to see Catherine. We just want to see how she is doing.” Violet replies.

“She doesn’t want to see you.” Mary hisses. “So get off my property before I kill you all.” Mary was about to slam the door but it gets caught by Violet foot. The alpha then says, “You don’t want me to text Dylan.”

“And what will my son do Violet?” Mary asks annoyed.

“Call your husband.”

Mary growls and then says, “You have ten-minutes that’s all.” Mary moves out the way and the gang walks in. Chloe smiles towards Mary and says, “We’re sorry for coming so early. We are just worried about our friend.”

“It seems she only get hurts around you.” May hisses and walks away rudely. “You should know where her room is Olivia since you’re here all the time.” the dirty blonde cringe and then walks up stairs with Violet and Chloe following behind her silently.

When they reach the door Olivia knocks softly and then she hears, “Who is it?”

“It’s Olivia and I brought Chloe and Violet.” Olivia yells.

“Go away!” they hear.

Olivia shakes and her heart breaks. Why would Catherine not want to see her? She begins to panic and Chloe walks up and says, “Catherine we just want to make sure you’re okay.”

“I’m fine!” the red head spats. “Come back in a few weeks when I’m fully healed.”

Violet stands there getting impatient and brushes pass Chloe and walks through the door. Catherine throws the covers over her face and begins to yell, “Get the fuck out.”

Violet rolls her eyes and Chloe hits her and yells, “Give her space Violet. You shouldn’t push her.”

“We don’t have time for Catherine drama. I’ve known her longer. She over reacts sometimes okay. Just give us some time alone.” Violet explains.

Olivia and Chloe frowns but walks out the room shutting the door.

Violet sits on the bed and looks at Catherine who still is hiding under her covers. “Are you going to stay under there?” the alpha asks.

“Yes until you go away.”

“Catherine what’s wrong?”

“I’m burned really bad okay?” Catherine says. “I’m too weak to heal it’s like the spell took all my strength. My mother can’t do anything and I’m freaking out because Olivia is not going to want to be with me anymore if she sees how I look.”

“Look Catherine you’re over reacting Olivia loves you and you love her. Just because you have a couple of burns don’t mean she will turn her back on you.”

Catherine pulls the covers from her face and reveals all the bad burns over her face and down her arms. Violet steps back a little and then bites her lip. It was bad but she was confident Olivia wouldn’t turn her back. “Catherine you’re hurting Olivia. Please let her see you.”

“Fine!” Catherine yells. “Let her come in and break up with me.” She cries.

“Olivia!” Violet hollers. “You can come in.”