Chapter 25

Hope You Enjoy :)

Chapter 25

Cassandra runs into Kimberly room to see the young teen on the phone. Kimberly says, “Hey I will call you back.” She hangs up the phone and smiles, “Hey Cassandra.” she was so happy that she and Cassandra were still friends and nothing was ever awkward.

“Hey.” Kimberly beams crawling to the foot of the bed.

Cassandra sits next to the strawberry blonde and says, “I have a problem.”

“What’s wrong?” Kimberly frowns.

Cassandra stares at Kimberly and notice the girl was still beautiful as ever. Her hazel eyes were bright and her hair was still that strawberry blonde stopping at her shoulders. Cassandra bites her lip and then answers, “I think I’ve fallen for Jessica.”

Kimberly frowns but then smiles, “I knew there was something between you two.”

Cassandra grins at Kimberly small jealously. “There was nothing when I was with you pumpkin.”

Kimberly rolls her eyes at the same old nickname and asks, “What’s wrong? She likes you. I know it.”

“I just don’t want to send her the wrong message. I want to be sure that I like her.”

“I see.” Kimberly thinks. “Is it me?”

Cassandra looks confused and Kimberly explains, “I’m saying is it me. Are you still in love with me?”

“Not that I know of pumpkin. If I was you wouldn’t be with that loser.”

Kimberly smacks Cassandra on the arm and says, “Don’t call him that.”

Cassandra rolls her eyes and then Kimberly continues, “If you’re not still in love with me then what’s holding you back.”

“I need to make sure I’m still not sexually attracted to you pumpkin.” Cassandra whispers. Cassandra had to admit to herself. Before Jessica came around all she ever thought about at night was taking Kimberly.

Kimberly instantly blushes, “oh.” That’s all she could say.

“I don’t want to hurt Jessica.” Cassandra whispers.

“Kiss me.”

“What!” Cassandra stands.

Kimberly rolls her eyes pulling Cassandra back down onto the bed. “Kiss me. To see if you’re still attracted to me.”

“Are you sure pumpkin? This is sort of cheating.”

Kimberly rolls her eyes and says, “I’m just helping out a friend. Now come here.”

Kimberly closes her eyes and leans in. Cassandra bites her lip and then also leans in. Once there lips connect Cassandra can hear Kimberly moaning into the kiss. Cassandra bites her lower lip and then enters her tongue which makes the teen gasps. She smirks. She still had her affect. Loser had nothing on her. She grabs Kimberly hips pulling her closer. She’s tries to concentrate to make sure she isn’t still attracted to Kimberly but her mind was too busy thinking of kissing Jessica and touching Jessica to even think straight.

She then hears a gasps and this makes her pull back. Her heart drops when she sees Jessica. She quickly stands and runs after the red head that just slammed the door.