Fourth Mission

(2196 words)

MISSION NUMBER FOUR: Kill her.

Lalisa, I need to talk to you. Meet me at the café near your building. This is important.

Lisa received a message from her friend Bam. She automatically goes to the place where Bambam said. After 15 minutes she arrived to her destination. She found Bambam sitting at the corner of the café where mostly costumers don’t go.

“What it is Bam?” Lisa said as soon as she sat in front of her friend.

“It’s about the information that you asked me to do.” Bambam said with worried eyes. By that Lisa feels something strange. Her heart beats so fats, like she will hear a not good information from her friend.

“It’s about your Parents Lisa, I found out what is the cause of their death. And unexpectedly, I found out too that you guys are living here in Korea before. Maybe that’s the reason why you easily learned Korean Language when we are studying for it.” Bambam starts his explanation about the information he learned.

“I lived here? How’s that happened? All I can remember is, when I woke up. I’m in Thailand, not here in Korea.” Lisa confusingly asked.

Bambam looked at her and then starts his story telling

12 years ago.

There’s a family that Living happily together with their only daughter who named Lalisa Manoban or Pranpriya Manoban in Thai. The married couple is an Agent and their only daughter admireded her parents by their work.

Lisa at the young age pleased her parents to allow her to entered a training for being a secret Agent like her parents. At first, Mr. and Mrs. Manoban didn’t wanted to allowed her but afterwards they see the determination in their daughter’s eyes.

Lisa trained at KM’s Agency where her parents work at. After a year a training, Lisa is already known as one of a best trained agent in KM’s training center. There is something about her that really is incredible. Her parents are a very good Agent and as a daughter, she somehow heirs their ability in this kind of work.

Lisa earned award form different marshal art competitions. She’s also really good at using a guns, knife and others. Her parents are really proud of her but the family happiness ends.

 They are on the way home from a successful competition that Lisa’s in. The family is celebrating inside the car. Mr. Manoban is smiling while driving and hearing the good conversation between his wife and his child when a van stops in front of them.

He immediately stops the car and by that, Mrs. Manoban looks at the van too. After a while, the couple saw five men with a gun in their hands walks out the van. The couple immediately grab their guns that is hidden in their can and walks out.

“Baby, stay here okay?” Mrs. Manoban said the kissed Lisa in her forehead. The child cried but do what her parents said to her.

She saw the change of fire from different guns. Her parents killed them all, and by that Lisa inhaled for a relief. Her parents hugged each other and look at their daughter inside the car then smiled at her. Lisa smiled at them too.

But… Lisa heard a loud Bang, a shoot from a gun break her world in an instant. She looked a her Parents that slowly can’t remained standing. She looked at her mother’s eyes, she is crying as well as her father’s. Lisa cried and screams. She can’t bare seeing her Parents die in front of her.

“We love you.” That’s what she hears from her Parents before they closed their eyes and breath for the last time.

Lisa walks out the car and run to where her parents are. She cried in front of them and screams.