Second Mission Part 3

MISSION NUMBER 2: Make her fall LAST PART

Jennie go out from Lisa’s car, wearing a short hair wig and a sun glasses. This is what the solution that Lisa’s saying to her a while ago. Both of them go to a small boutique that Lisa saw along the way.

“Is this really fine? Do I look fine?” Jennie consciously asked Lisa.

“Yes my Queen, you look fine. For me, everything suits you well.” Lisa smiles at Jennie. Seriously Jennie looks different, she knows that no one will recognize the brunette. But for her, Jennie is still beautiful.

Lisa grab Jennie’s left hand and walks inside the mall. It’s been almost 6 years since Jennie last entered this kind of place and the fact that she’s here again makes her feel excited.

The place is crowded, it’s weekend that’s why. The hallway is full of people, people with different life level. Rich, average and other.

Lisa put her right arm on top of Jennie’s shoulder, protecting the older girl from the crowd. Even Jennie is in disguise, she’s still stunning and other people, mostly men are looking at her. And that fact makes Lisa’s blood boils.

At first Jennie is controlling herself to not run around because of excitement but after just a couple of minutes she hold Lisa’s hand tight and drag the Thai girl to where she wants to go.

Lisa is just following where Jennie’s going, as long as she’s seeing the brunette smiling like a child is fine with her. She’s watching Jennie looking and selecting some clothes but still holding her hand, like the brunette never wanted to let go of it. Lisa just smile at the idea of her and Jennie holding hands till their hair will turn white.

Lisa shakes her head. Yah! Lisa, stop thinking that kind of stuff. Stupid.

Hours past, Jennie’s energy still full and so are Lisa’s. They both don’t know why, but when they are together, the word tired didn’t exist in their vocabulary.

Jennie buy a few things. Just few, although she likes many things back there. She doesn’t want to waste her money just for what she likes. Her parents raised her to spend her money for what she needs instead of what she wants. And also, the fact that Lisa always insist to paid the things she wanted to buy makes Jennie shy to grab more.

“Where do you want to go next my lady?” Lisa asks her. Jennie look around and after a while Lisa saw that Jennie’s eyes twinkle like a diamond. She follows where the brunette’s looking at. ARCADE

Lisa just chuckled, as expected to Jennie. She may look savage, hot and fierce but deep inside her there’s cute and childish Nini.

“I want to go there Lisa-yah.” And by then, Jennie pulled Lisa and run like a child. Lisa buy coins and they enjoy the place. They tried different games, racing, dancing which is Jennie didn’t expect that Lisa’s good at and of course they tried basketball.

“Lisaaaa, let’s try this one please?” Jennie is now in front of a basketball machine. Jumping like a child and talking to her with her irresistible gummy smile. Lisa just chuckled then insert two coins in different machines.

“Let’s bet. Who wins the game will have three wishes to the other one who will lose, is it fine with you?” Jennie challenge the Thai girl with full of confident. Basketball is one of her favorite game in arcade, and she’s really good at it.

“Tss, do I have any choice Nini? Let’s get it on.” Lisa pressed the game button to start the game. At the start of the game, Jennie really give her all strength to shoot the balls. The brunette really did well, but Lisa is better than her. Jennie really wants the three wishes, so she really gives her best and Lisa feel the competitiveness in Jennie’s vibe, so she slows down her move and act like she’s already tired for the brunette to win the game.