Chapter Eleven

Lime warning. And this lime won't be like the last. It'll be more explicit. If you read it and don't like it, that's on you.

Anyways enjoy

She wasn't prepared for what happened next, and she doesn't think she ever could be.

KO pulled her close and pressed his lips against hers, pulling away for a few seconds to apologize. She knew he felt bad for doing this, but he really wanted to be closer to her. He couldn't help it. He loved her too much.

He kissed her again, this time slipping his tongue into her mouth. Y/n yelped a bit, surprised. KO moaned into her mouth as he pulled her closer. He slipped his hand under her thigh and placed the other one on her shoulder.

Y/n didn't know what to do. She knew KO wanted her, but not this much. And to be honest, she wanted him too.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed back. The hand under her thigh began to move, but she thought nothing of it.

She suddenly felt him squeeze her butt, causing her to pull away and gasp. KO smirked a bit at her reaction. He moved down to her neck, placing sweet kisses on it.

"I love you... So, so much." KO said between each kiss.

"I-I... I love you too..." Y/n mumbled. She felt KO smile against her neck. She closed her eyes, waiting for more little kisses. Instead, KO suddenly bit her neck, causing her to groan loudly in pain and pleasure. "K-KO..."

He pushed her down onto the bed and kissed her again. As he did so, Y/n could feel him lowering himself on her. She tensed up as she felt something brush against her leg.

KO slid his hands under her shirt and tightly grabbed her sides. She moaned slightly as she placed her hands on his cheeks, trying to pull his face closer.

She suddenly felt him let go of her sides. He grabbed her shirt and began pulling it up. Her eyes flew open as she started to grow nervous. KO pulled away to focus on her shirt. As he painfully slowly pulled the shirt off, he looked up at her and made eye contact.

"Y/n, I uh... I really wanna see what's under here." He said as he gestured to the shirt. "I know you might not like what I'm gonna do, so I apologize in advance."

"KO, what do you mean?" Y/n asked, confused. He looked back down at her shirt, and she could see he was blushing madly. She smiled a bit as she saw he wasn't as crazy for kisses and love as he was earlier. He was trying to be gentle with her.

"You'll see." He said. He lifted up her shirt all the way to reveal her flimsy bra hiding her breasts. His eyes widened as he stared at them. "Y-You're... You're so beautiful, Y/n."

"I-It's really not all that great." She said as she looked away, her face beet red. KO suddenly wrapped his arms around her and hugged her with his face pressed against her breasts.

"It is that great. You're a beautiful person, Y/n, whether you know it or not." He said as he trailed his finger up her bare side, leaving a trail of blazing heat on her skin.  She bit her bottom lip at the sensation, wanting more.

"K-KO..." Y/n stuttered, her voice wavering. "I... I want to feel more..."

"More?" KO looked up at her in confusion. She grabbed his shirt and began pulling on it, although she felt weak for some reason. Especially when KO touched her.

KO looked down at his shirt then back up at her. "You want my shirt off?"

"Y-Yes..." Y/n mumbled, a bit embarrassed. KO sat up and grabbed the edges of his shirt, pulling it off. Y/n had seen it before, but she couldn't help but stare at his chest. He was even more beautiful without his shirt on. She began to wonder what he looked like without any clothes at all.

"Y/n?" KO waved his hand in front of her face. Y/n suddenly realized she was off in la la land staring at him. She shook her head and looked up at him.

"Yes?" She said.

"Nothing. You were just staring at me." KO said. Y/n smirked.

"That's because you're too good looking not to stare at." She said as she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down on top of her. His arms were on either side of her head to support his body.

His eyes widened in surprise as he blushed. He bit his lip as he realized his pants were becoming very tight. He grew a smirk of his own as he leaned closer to her face.

"Maybe I should take my shirt off more." He said. He pressed his lips against hers, kissing her. Just as the kiss was getting more heated and rough, their bedroom door opened.

"What are you guys doing in here--" Tko stepped in but he quickly stopped as he stared at them with wide eyes. Y/n screeched in surprise as she pulled her shirt back down. Tko looked at her and suddenly felt his insides start to hurt, specifically his heart. He felt tears pricking at the sides of his eyes and that's when he realized what was happening to him. He turned and rushed out of the room as fast as he could. He ran to his room and slammed the door shut, locking it.

As he leaned against the door, he slid to the floor, feeling tears stream down his cheek. He tried to wipe them away but they kept coming. He looked at his hands and realized they were covered in the makeup his tears ruined.

"Tko, open the door." A voice said from the other side. It was Y/n. "Please. I wanna talk."

"No, go suck face with KO or something. I don't care about you. Just leave me alone." Tko said. The pain in his heart grew worse when he said he didn't care about her.

"C'mon, Tko, that's not an okay thing to say." KO's voice chimed in. Tko frowned.

"I'd sooner choke on a fork than speak to you!" He yelled, his blood boiling with anger. He wasn't really mad at Y/n, but he was furious with KO. That was his Y/n KO was touching.

"C'mon, KO, let's just go." Y/n said. KO sighed and agreed. A second later, Tko heard them walking away from his room.

That's when Tko finally let go of the sobs he was holding in. He pulled his knees close to his face and cried. He ruined it. He ruined his chances of being with Y/n. He was too slow and KO got to her first.

Why was he so upset about this? He said he didn't love her. And he didn't, right? He did care about her and want to protect her. And he missed the way things were when they were only pretending. He loved being close to her. He loved caring for her. He loved her.

Tko sighed and looked up at the ceiling. There was nothing he could do to get her to love him now though, right? No, there wasn't. But Tko still wanted her. He still wanted to try.

He was still going to get her.

oof sorry I haven't been posting as much, I've been distracted.
Also I feel kinda embarrassed for writing these limes but whatever. They're out there now and people have seen them. Can't change that, may as well embrace it.

Anyways, hope you enjoyed.