Chapter Six

wOOH IT'S LIME TIME, BETCHES (oof I'm way too pervy)

Anyways that's your warning and it's your fault if you don't like it okay enjoy

Tko pushed her down onto his bed and trapped her between his arms. Y/n looked up at him in shock.

"What in the world are you--" Y/n was cut off as Tko pressed his lips against hers, roughly kissing her. Y/n's eyes widened as she placed her hands on his shoulders, wanting to push him off. But she didn't. Something inside told her to let him do this.

She felt one of his hands tightly grip her side as he placed the other on her cheek. She wrapped her arms around his neck, melting into the kiss.

She knew it was wrong, especially since they were just fighting a few moments ago. But something was stopping her from pushing him away. She didn't know what it was, but she didn't care. Right now, all that mattered was the kiss.

She suddenly felt Tko press his hips against hers. He pulled away from the kiss and moved down to her neck.

He placed little kisses all over it until one of them made Y/n moan slightly. As soon as he heard her moan, he bit that spot, making her moan louder as she gripped his hair tightly.

Tko's breath grew heavy as he roughly kissed and bit her neck, groaning as Y/n pulled his hair. She wrapped her arm around his side and pulled him closer to her, their chests pressed against each other.

Y/n felt Tko begin to grind against her. She groaned a bit as she closed her eyes, unable to handle the pleasure anymore.

"T-Tko..." She stuttered. He didn't pull away as he continued to leave love bites all over her neck. She placed her hands on his cheeks and turned his head towards her face. "W-Why are you doing this?"

"Because I... I want to be close to you." Tko said. But he knew that was a lie.

Before Y/n could say anything, Tko kissed her again, this time much more calm. Y/n smiled a bit into the kiss, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing back.

A few seconds passed before they broke apart. Y/n looked into his eyes for a moment before smiling. She grabbed his shoulders and pushed him onto the bed so that she was on top. She pressed her lips against his, running her fingers through his hair.

She felt him kiss back as he placed his hand on her cheek. Y/n turned her head slightly to deepen the kiss. She felt Tko lick her lips, asking for entrance. Y/n gladly let him in.

Tko almost immediately won the battle for dominance. As they kissed, he grabbed her hips and pulled her down so her hips were pressed against his. She felt a certain something poking her as she grinded against him.

She heard him quietly groan as he squeezed her sides in his hands. They pulled apart after a moment, panting heavily from the lack of breath. Y/n noticed Tko's eyes were glazed over as he stared up at her. He reached up for her and placed his hand on her cheek, rubbing it.

"I think I'm in love with you." Tko lied. He felt kind of bad for lying to her but this was a part of his plan. He had to.

"Even if we just met yesterday?" Y/n asked.

"Yeah..." He said, still staring into her eyes. He had to admit, she was very nice and her lips felt amazing.

Y/n suddenly hugged him, surprising him. He frowned and was about to shove her off when she began to speak.

"No one's ever been in love with me. And... I'm glad you're the first person to love me." She said.

Tko furrowed her eyebrows. He was starting to regret lying to her, but what's done is done. He can't take it back now.

He sighed and wrapped his arms around her, hugging her back.

He just hoped his lies won't ruin everything.

~~~

Y/n sighed as she plopped down on the sofa. She closed her eyes and propped her head on her hand. A few seconds later, she felt the couch dip down a little as someone sat next to her. She turned to see Tko, who was looking at the floor. He hesitantly wrapped his arm around her and pulled her close to his side. She smiled and leaned her head on his shoulder.

"You okay?" She asked as she noticed he was refusing to make eye contact. His eyes widened a little as he looked down at her.

"W-What? Yeah, pfft, of course I am." He said as he laughed a bit. But Y/n could tell it was a fake laugh.

"You can talk to me if you want." She said as she rubbed his chest. Tko stared at her for a moment, wondering if the right thing to do was tell her his plan.

His plan was to make her fall in love with him so she'd be willing to tell him her secret. He knew it was cruel but in all actuality, he just wanted to protect her from whatever bad things that sword of hers causes.

He didn't know why he felt the need to protect her, he just did. Something inside told him to. And he never, ever ignores these kinds of feelings.

"It's just..." He looked away from her and sighed. "I'm just worried you might not like me as much as I like you."

"What? Of course I do. You mean so much to me. Even if we haven't known each other for long, I can't help but like you." Y/n said. Tko put on his best fake smile and hugged her.

"That's good. Cause you're all mine." He said as he squeezed her tightly. Y/n giggled a bit.

"Someone's overprotective." She said. Tko frowned as he pulled away.

"W-What? No, I'm not! Y-You are!" He stuttered as he blushed, crossing his arms. Y/n smiled.

"You are so cute." She said. Tko furrowed his eyebrows.

"AM NOT!" He shouted.

"Are too." Y/n said. Tko suddenly shoved her down so she was laying on her back, him pinning her down.

"Take it back." He said in a low voice, trying to scare her.

"No." Y/n said.

"Do it!" He ordered. Y/n smirked, noticing he was very flustered.

"Nope." She said. Tko growled as he sat up, whispering curses under his breath. Y/n smiled as she watched him.

Poor, poor oblivious Y/n.

bAm I dId iT I wRoTe a LiMe
If you thought that was the best I could do, you're dead wrong. I've written a six page long smut cause I'm a super freak so this is nothing.

Anyways, hope my fellow pervs enjoyed.