Chapter Ten

I RUINED THE STORY
I RUINED THE STORY
I CAN'T TAKE THE SWORD PLOT ANYWHERE ELSE FUUUUUUUUKC
I KNEW I SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE IT UGHHH
That's so annoying ugh

Anyways, enjoy. I don't really know where I'm going with this. Also this is a short chapter.

KO had gone to town to do some shopping. He told the others it was just for some groceries, but it was actually to buy Y/n some stuff.

As of right now, he had a bouquet of flowers and a box of chocolates. He knew it was basic but he didn't know what else to get.

He wanted to try and make Y/n fall for him before Tko steals her away. And Tko doesn't even love her, he doesn't deserve her love, right?

KO shook away his thoughts, trying not to worry about it. As he pulled into the driveway in front of their home, he saw Y/n excitedly running towards the car.

"KO! You're home! I missed you." Y/n said as she hugged him.

"But I was only gone for an hour." KO laughed.

"It felt like a million years." Y/n said. She noticed the small plastic bag in the passenger seat. "What's that?"

"Oh! Um... Come inside with me." KO said as he grabbed the bag. He stepped out of the car and closed the door, leading Y/n inside.

As they walked through the living room, KO spotted Tko. He was sitting on the sofa playing around on his phone. Tko looked at him and frowned as he noticed he was leading Y/n away.

KO looked back towards Y/n and grabbed her hand. As they walked down the hall, KO asked Y/n a question.

"So... What did you and Tko do while I was gone?" He asked.

"Watched a movie. Although, Tko seemed more focused on cuddling. He tried to do that a lot." Y/n said as she blushed, smiling at the thought. She felt KO's grip on her hand tighten as he walked faster.

They reached his room, walking inside. KO sat down next to her on his bed as he looked at the bag in his hands.

"I know it's not that great, and this definitely isn't the right place or situation to do this but... I wanted you to have this." KO said as he pulled out the flowers. Y/n's eyes widened as she blushed. She laughed a little.

"KO, you really didn't have to--" She was cut off as KO leaned closer to her.

"Of course I did. After all, I like you." He said as he smiled. Y/n couldn't hold back her giggles as she looked away, unable to make eye contact. "And here, it wouldn't be romantic without this." KO handed her the little box of candy.

"Wow, you are really trying your hardest, huh?" Y/n said. KO nodded as he scooted closer to her. He wrapped his arms around her to hug her, but instead pulled her onto his lap.

"Well I want you to fall for me. How else am I gonna make you do that?" KO said. He smiled brightly and pulled her closer, placing soft kisses on her collarbone. Y/n laughed a bit as she wrapped her arms around him, hugging him.

"KO, you don't need to do this special stuff to make me fall in love with you. You're already more than enough." She said.

"Does that mean you love me?" KO asked.

"Uh... I'm... I'm not sure." Y/n said as she looked away. KO placed his hand on her cheek and turned her face to him.

"C'mon, Y/n, you know you like me." He said as he nuzzled her nose with his. Y/n's face burned bright red as he did that. 

"W-Well, I might like you a little." Y/n said. KO stared at her with one eyebrow raised, smirking. She sighed. "Okay, maybe a lot. But I still like Tko too."

"Even after what he did to you?" KO asked as he frowned sadly.

"Yeah. He just... He really cares about me and wants to protect me. He has good intentions." Y/n said.

"I care for you and want to protect you. And I can give you something he won't. I can give you love." KO said as he leaned closer to her face. Y/n placed her hands on his cheeks and smiled.

"I know you can. That's... That's one of the reasons why I like you." She said. KO smiled.

"I... I really wanna kiss you." He said. Y/n's smile widened.

"Go ahead." She said. KO's eyes grew wide as he smiled brightly. He leaned in and pressed his lips against hers, excitement filling him to the brim.

He wrapped his arms around her and held her close. He placed one hand on her upper back and the other on the small of her back.

Their lips locked together perfectly, as if they were made for each other. Y/n was loving every bit of this, and never wanted it to end. She wrapped her arms around his neck to pull herself closer to them.

KO suddenly pulled away, surprising Y/n. She looked at him, worried. His smile had faded and he now looked unsettled and worried.

"I can't take it anymore, Y/n." He whispered. Y/n frowned, confused.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"I... I can't control it anymore. I need to be close to you." He said. Y/n suddenly realized what he meant.

She was not prepared for what happened next.

frick you I'm in a sour mood I'm writing another lime even though they're cringe and no one even likes them but I'm still doing it. It might turn into a lemon but probably not. If it does, I'll warn you.

Also sorry I couldn't get a chapter posted earlier today, I just didn't feel like writing. But I do now so here's this now be quiet and enjoy.