Chapter 10

[Tzuyu's POV]

Sana have been avoiding me for a few days and I always sat at my seat, watching Sana and that Clinton guy getting touchy and all.

Today, I have planned to confess to Sana and now, I'm already waiting for her at her locker.

Once I saw her coming to school with that Clinton guy.

I quickly went up and grab Sana's wrist before pulling her to the school garden.

"Let me go, Chou Tzuyu!" Sana exclaimed and shake my grip off her hand.

"Listen Sana..." I said and she crossed her arms.

"What do you want to say again now?" Sana asked.

"I know everything is too late... And I know I have hurt you a lot in the past... But what I want to say is, I like you... Or should I say... I... I love you... I know it's too late... But, I really can't hold it anymore... I admit that I love you... Sana please, stop ignoring me... I really can't stand you with that Clinton guy..." I said and Sana seems surprised at first but then, she composed herself.

"Maybe if you say it earlier, I would have accept your confession." Sana said and I looked at her.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"If you tell me this just before you break my heart or after that, I might say yes but now... I'm already over you." Sana said.

I'm already over you.

Her words echoed in my mind and I just stared at her.

"Don't tell me... You fall for that Clinton guy..." I said.

"Maybe I have not fall for him but I got to admit that I do have some feelings for him." Sana said and I saw her smiling.

'Damn... This shit hurts so bad...' I thought.

"Well... Then good for you... Hope that you can be together with him soon..." I said and left.

'How funny... She likes me but I want her away... Now that I like her but she like another guy.' I thought and chuckled bitterly.

"Maybe we are not meant for each other." I mumbled and went back to my class.

Suddenly, I heard someone saying that there's a party going on tomorrow night.

And everyone have to attend it.

I received a leaflet and it shows the venue, the time and the dress code.

"Formal mask party? Interesting..." I said and went back to my class.

Once lessons end, I quickly leave the class to avoid seeing Sana and that Clinton guy being sweet to each other.

Once I reached home, I took a bath and start to sleep for the entire day.

The next day

I went to school and saw many people showing off their costumes for tonight's party.

Well, I'm planning to go back home and take a shower first before I go for that party.

Anyway, there is enough time.

I was walking to my locker and I saw Sana showing that Clinton guy her costume.

I remembered her costume and went to take my things first before going to the class.