Chapter 8

[Tzuyu's POV]

The next day, I woke up and went do my morning routine.

When I'm done, I wore my shoes and went out.

I looked around and saw no Sana.

'Finally, I'm free...' I thought and smiled.

I went to school and went to the cafeteria.

I bought my own food and start eating at my usual table.

After I finished my meal, I went back to class and sat down on my seat.

But something feels weird.

'Wait... She isn't in school?' I thought as I realize her bag is still here.

I thought she will come later so I didn't bother much.

When lesson starts, she's still not here.

'Whatever... She isn't someone to me.' I thought and continue focus the lesson.

Right after the lesson ends, something feels weird.

'How come is she not in school for the whole day? And teacher didn't even ask about her.' I thought and shrugged it off.

'None of my business.' I thought and went back home.

When I reached home, I saw Chaeyoung, Mina, Jeongyeon and Momo at the living room.

"Wow... What a gathering." I said and closed the door.

I was about to take off my shoes until someone grabbed my collar and slapped me.

I touched my cheek and look at the one who slapped me.

"Mina, why did you slap me?" I asked.

"Because you deserve it." Mina said and Momo come up.

She give me another slap at the another cheek and I look at her confused.

"And why did you slap me too?" I asked.

"Because you hurt her." Momo said and I know what's going on.

"You're the worst man. You fooled a poor girl's feelings and hurt her so badly." Jeongyeon said and shook his head.

"You also bullied her in front of the crowd just to let her leave you." Chaeyoung said and hold Mina's hand.

"What? You can't blame me for doing that. You guys are the one who give her the false hope and forced me to accept her. You two know what happen to me and know that I will not break down the wall until I'm ready but you two also pushed her to me." I said while looking at Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung.

"Who knows? She might be able to break down the wall you build in your heart. She isn't that bad. When I first saw her, I can tell she is a very pure and kind hearted girl. I don't get how you can do such hurtful things to her." Chaeyoung said.

"You seriously have no heart." Mina said.

"So what if your "girlfriend" died? Life still goes on. You're just finding a excuse for yourself because you don't even want to admit that you played her feelings." Momo said and I clenched my jaws.

"Whatever you guys want to say. I can't control your mouth and what is done, is done. I can't rewind back the time and force myself to tell her I'm sorry and I want her back." I said and went back to my room.

[No one's POV]

Very soon, 4 months have passed.

Initially, Tzuyu felt happy that Sana is finally not beside him.