Chapter 3

[No one's POV]

After that when Sana confessed, Tzuyu avoid Sana even more.

Sana wants to have a talk with Tzuyu but Tzuyu always managed to escape from her.

Even when Sana is already standing in front of him, Tzuyu will still be able to fool Sana and took the chance to run away.

Even though that broke Sana's heart as she knows that Tzuyu is avoiding her, but she never gives up.

Until this time, Sana found Tzuyu at the rooftop.

She went to him and Tzuyu felt a presence behind him.

Tzuyu turned behind and saw Sana smiling at him.

He sighed mentally and start to think of ideas that can escape.

"Hey look there's rainbow!" Tzuyu said and Sana look at the direction he pointed.

Tzuyu took the chance to run away but then, someone caught him.

"Enough, Chou Tzuyu. It's time to give her an answer." Jeongyeon said and dragged Tzuyu to Sana.

"So how? Tzuyu, you still want to drag more time?" Chaeyoung asked and Tzuyu sighed.

"Just accept her, Tzuyu-ah. She really likes you a lot." Mina said.

"Yeah... She always mention about you in front of us." Momo said.

"Okay enough." Tzuyu said and looked at them.

Tzuyu then turned to Sana and took a deep breath before he starts speaking.

"We will give it a try." Tzuyu said and Sana smiled happily.

"Really?!" Sana exclaimed and start jumping up and down.

Mina and Momo went to her and hugged her tightly.

"You have to always give everything a try." Jeongyeon said and patted Tzuyu's shoulder.

After that, Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung decided to give Tzuyu and Sana some alone time so they dragged their girlfriend away.

"Thanks for accepting me, Tzuyu-ah..." Sana said shyly.

"Being my girlfriend, there is rules to follow." Tzuyu said.

"No problem. I will make sure that everything is done." Sana said.

"First, you must carry my bag for me and if I have books with me, you will have to carry it too. Second, you must be outside of my house by 6:50 am every morning since it take 20 minutes to walk to uni. Third, no kisses and hugs. Fourth, whatever I told you to do, never say no. Fifth, you can't ask me where am I going or what am I going to do. Six, never ask about my past. Seven, never seduce me. Eight, buy all of my meals. Nine, if I didn't tell you to talk, you don't talk. Ten, when I give you my phone number, never call me or send me texts without a reason. All of these ten rules, do you understand?" Tzuyu said and Sana looked down before nodding.

"And I want our relationship to be kept as a secret." Tzuyu said and Sana nodded.

"So now, I want to go home. Carry my bag." Tzuyu said and Sana nodded.

Tzuyu stood up and tucked his hands into his pocket.

Sana carried his bag and they start walking back to Tzuyu's house.

When they reached in front of Tzuyu's house, Tzuyu took Sana's phone and typed in his phone number.

"This is my phone number." Tzuyu said and passed Sana back her phone.