Chapter 5

The net soon got lifted and carried to a small house at the other end of the island. Natsu was yelling outside of the net, curse words and threats and all.

"Natsu calm down." Lucy soothes.

"They need a face full of my fire!!!" He yells as he attempts to break the net with his fire dragon roar technique.

"Natsu, you will use all your magic power if you keep that up... Let me give it a try!" I say.

"Celestial Dragon slice!!!" I yell as the net cracks, but only lily, Carla, happy, and Celia could fit through it.

"Dang." I say as I try again.

"No rose don't over do it." Celia pleads.

"No worries I'm not, Celestial dragon punch!!!" I yell as my hand meets the net barrier. It cracks and all of us fall out onto the ground.

"Ow." Celia exclaims as my hand lands on her.

"Oh sorry Celia." I say while rubbing the back of my neck.

"You almost broke my spine! I Outa turn you into a toad!!!" Her tiny voice exclaims.

"No not a toad!!!" I exclaim in fear as the team members start laughing.

"They escaped!!!" Someone says as I feel someone tug on my hair.

"Got one!" It says. I turn around and it is a man with purple hair and an inverted cross tattooed on his face. He pulls my hair to where I would face him.

"No way..." He says as he drops me. He looks familiar somehow... I cant quite put my finger on it.

Then Natsu says something, but I couldn't make it out because I wasn't paying attention real well, and he punches the man on his chest.

"How did fairytail obtain her?" He asks himself quietly.

"Scar, get up!" The little girl that captured us screamed. Where did she come from?!

Scar... Where have I hea~ No way...

"Brother?" His eyes widen.

"So it is you..." He mumbles.

"Scar kill them." The little girl screams while pointing at us. He smirks. I almost broke down. He looked so terrifying.

"I'm sorry sister but I must to please mistress." He says.

"Acid rain cloud." He yells as I feel something burn on my skin. A drop of...

I look up when I started pouring and I scream in agony. Its litterly raining acid. The other guild members were screaming too. I faintly see my brother through the thick cloud of droplets and he is crying.

"Celestial dragon barrier!" I yell as I create a majestic magic shield around us shielding the rain. The little girl looks surprised, but then her eyes filled with rage.

"Kill them or I will kill you." She says to Scar. He looks frightened and his eyes filled with more tears. I don't think I've ever seen him cry before.

"Acid scull lotus." He says. A giant flower made of swords and magic energy came hurling at my barrier.

"No I cant let it fall!!!" I scream. The lotus makes most of my magic drain away.

"I cant keep this up much longer." I whisper, but I got this.