Chapter 3

I stood petrified in my spot for a moment. All their gazes were locked on me. I started trembling with nerves on edge.

"So are you really a celestial dragonslayer?" A women with short blue hair trotted to my side and asked.

"Yes I am." I reply gleefully, this girl seems friendly.

"Do you like books?" She asks. I haven't really had time to read but...

"Yeah I do." I respond.

"Great!!! I'm levy, whats your name?"

"My name is Rose, its nice to meet you Levy."

"Pleasures all mine." Then Natzu speaks up.

"Levy master left me in charge of this girl, could you watch her for me I want to try another mission." He pleads.

"I'm sorry Natzu, but I'm working on a novel right now I don't have time." She says as she plops down on a wooden stool next to a table piled high with papers. Natzu groans.

"Whats a mission Natzu?" I ask quietly. He looks at me, speachless.

"A mission is a task that you complete to help people and to earn jewel." Lucy walks up beside him and says. My eyes glimmer with excitement.

"Can I come with you guys please?!" I squeal.

"We don't ne~" Lucy interrupts Natzu, "All the help we can get." She says cheerfully.

"Fine but you better not get in my way." Natzu huffs.

"Natzu stop being so rude." Lucy scolds. His cheeks turn peachy, and he apologizes to Lucy.

"You likeeeee her." Happy exclaims, seemingly popping out of nowhere.

"No I don't!" Natzu then swats Happy into the sky.

"Don't kill the poor kitty." I say with a frown. Natzu looked surprised for a minute, and then scurried off to a bulletin board.

"Whats that?" I ask Lucy.

"It's where all the missions are posted, you choose one then run it by master." She explains. Then I relised something. Celia is missing. I start to panic. How could I not know until now that my celestial fairy was missing. Then I hear a tiny muffled voice coming from my shirt pocket. It sounded something like~

'R~e ~ett~r g~t m~ o~t of h~re ~efo~e I be~t yo~r b~tt'

"Celia?" I ask. Lucy looked over at me with a confused look on her face.

"Who's Celia?" She ponders. I quickly unbutton my shirt pocket and Celia flies out.

"How dare you trap me in that dust filled place, I could've died in there." She screamed with a tiny voice. Lucy looked bewildered.

"How did you come across a celestial fairy? I thought they went extinct..." She mutters.

"I don't know exactly... But when I met Astral I met Celia." Celia was a little emo fairy with skull makeup, a torn up skull shirt, ripped tights, and a tiny red and black plaid skirt.

"If you lock me in your pocket again your dead Rose." She exclaims with a very small voice.

"Okay okay." I reply. Then Natzu appears behind Lucy.

"I found a job!!!" He exclaims,

"It says we need to lift a death curse off Kiki island, and the reward is 300thousand jewel." He explains.

"Okay we'll do it." Celia says with confidence.

"Why is that little fly talking?" Natzu says in confusion.

"IM NOT A FLY YOU IMBECILE IM A FAIRY!!!!" She says as she whacks him upside the head with her magic.

"The fly is hurting me help!!!" Natzu yells. I giggle. This Natzu guy is funny yet oblivious.