Chapter 2

I was woken up by my back hitting the ground and the blonde haired girls maniacally apologies.

"I'm so sorry I couldn't keep him in the human world forever, and besides we are here." She says.

"Welcome to FairyTail." The pink haired boy says. I stand in front of a three story castle-looking building, with a huge gate and a sign that hung on the second floor wall spelling out FairyTail.

"Woah." I gasp.

"Oh I never even learned your name celestial dragonslayer." The pink haired boy says.

"My name is Rose, and may I ask what all of your names are?" I respond.

"Well I'm Natzu," he points at the air dragonslayer.

"This is Wendy." he points at the iron dragonslayer.

"This is Gajeel." he points at the celestial wizard.

"This is Lucy, and these are our exceeds Lily, Happy, and Carla." He says pointing at the flying cats.

"Its nice to meet fellow dragonslayers." I say bowing my head.

"Hey no need to be so formal." Carla says.

"Yeah listen to Carla." Wendy replies.

"Okay." I respond as Natzu practically drags me into the guild hall. When we step inside everyone fell quiet and whom I assume to be the guild master walks up to me.

"What do you think your doing bringing a traitor to our guild hall Natzu." He says. I was confused. I never have betrayed anyone ever.

"Traitor?" I ask.

"I have no idea what your talking about." I add as I began to cry. I'm such an emotional person. The master looked confused and then widened his eyes.

"You've lost your memories?"

"What? I was trapped in that lacrama for 400 years and the day I got trapped was the day I thought I died. I never hurt anyone ever I swear." I tell him.

"If you ever hurt one of my children I wont hesitate to kill you celestial dragonslayer." He replies. I hear a few murmurs from the crowd that had disbelief in their tones.

"Yes sir!" I quickly reply.

"Well I'm off to a council meeting, Natzu I leave you in charge of this girl sense your powers are almost matched with hers." Master says.

"Why me?!?!" Natzu complains.

"I already told you." The guild master says as he shuts the door behind him.

I turn around to meet staring eyes.

"Uh hi?"