you will never lose us Becky

Later that day
Ric was in his office working on his well and sighs and asked damon and stefan to come by . "Whats up ric ?" Damon and stefan walk in. "Hey guys look im workingvon a will and if something were to happen me I want one of you guys to be her legal Guardians" . Stefan sighs and looks at his bother "ric you know that i been around Becky since she was born but me and Caroline are not ready to do that .

Ric nods "i understand stefan . So damon will you and elena take that job ?" "Of course I would love to but ric dosent Becky have other family on her mother's side ?" "I asked Becky  if she would want that she said no your the olny ones who know her and want to tack care of her . Stefan nods and damon dose to .

They saw Becky run off crying and ric sighs "dam " stefan stands up "ric i got this ok " stefan ran after Becky and saw her looking out to the water.  "You ok?" Becky looking at him "no im not I saw my dad talking about what will happen to me when hes dead . "Becky that dosent mean hes dieing now " "he just wants everything set incase something dose.  "If he dies i will lose you anut Caroline Uncle Damon and Elena. "Becky you will never lose us i promise you that . Becky nods and lays back  into him .