wlcome to Mystic Falls Clary

(Clarys point of view)

I had to get away from my bother who somehow came back to life and was on the hunt.  Lucky for me i still had my shadowhunter stuff and i got away i used a portal to get away . And when i came out the other side i was in some woods  i look around and i Knew that i was not in new York i was walking and i saw some vampires in the trees.  And tick out my weapon.  "Who ever you are im not scared on killing you " "relax were not going to kill you we just want to make sucher that you mean no harm " I put my weapons away and sigh "sorry I been on edge since i was kidnapped " I see a girl walking out of hiding and sigh .

"Yes will I can see that but then aging who isnt on edge " i laughs a bit . "Wait hold on I know why the vampires can see me but how is it you can ?" I say to the long brown hair girl infront  of me . "I can see you because Im half vampire . Names Becky Saltzman.  And you are ?" Im clary Fairchild. "Will Clary wlcome to Mystic Falls" "thanks but I need to get back to my friends In new York " "you mean Jace and them there here as well " "why?" "I dont know clary ok now come on befor dark . Its a full moon and the wolves here have a mind of there own " we go to town and I saw my friends . But for some reason I couldn't help but feel that I knew Becky Saltzman from when i was a kid "

(Becky's point of view) I watch as Clary talks with her friends.  I sit down rubing my head . When a glass of blood was put in front of me . "You need to drink " i look up and saw Damon.  "Thanks Unlce Damon " I drink it and sigh feeling better.  "So thats Clary huh " "ya I guess.  " have they found out your part witch ?" "No Im not using that power unless I need to "