Chapter 6 - Explanation

Hehe.... sorry this took so long, but anyway, care to here when Atlanta found her Second mate and more from her Past? Not Everything will be revealed. Yet. Hopefully this will be quite longer...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Atlanta's POV

After I said that there was silence. And then, pandemonium struck. People was causing Havock and really making my ears bleed.

I sighed and called Katy thru the mind link.

'Yo Katy,' I said

'What?'

'Can You shut them Up?'

'Sure'

After tha I covered my ears. My other pack members who understood what was going to happen, quickly covered their ears as well... 3, 2, 1... "QQQUUUUIIIIIEEETTTT" Katy's voice filled my ear drums even though they were covered. Sheesh, that kid had a mighty fine pair of lungs.

Everyone flinched and stared at Katy while she just smiled innocently. Innocent my ass. I cleared my throat and suddenly had all pairs of eyes on me. "Ok," I said sternly. Meaning business. "What would you like to hear first the bad news, or, the even badder news" I asked.

"Bad News" the Pack Chorsed while my Pack rolled their eyes and muttered words like 'Babies' while the other Pack glared at them.

"Alright, Bad News, We need to train you guys even harder then planned. So this means more ass kicking for me and more pain for you guys, basicly it's bad news for you guys and good news for my pack... So Yay!" I said.

"And what's the Badder news?" A high pitched voice from some blonde bimbo asked. "The badder news is you got your 69th nose job" I said in the same high pitched voice as her. I heard snickers from my pack and smirked at them. The bimbo stormed out of the room while swaying her hips WAY to much.

"Okay;" I said, getting back their attention. "Elmo's my second mate" I breathed out. I heard some snickers and I growled, making everyone shut up.

"So the first month, before the pack found me" I started, "I was on the run. then one night I slept near a grove of tree's. So I set up camp, then I fell asleep." I recalled. "I woke up to a heavenly sent. I smelt Steak and KFC, I have no Idea why he smelt like food. He just effing smelt like food. Anyways, I woke up to that sent and started following it to the grove. So i followed it and found a dead dear. I was so scared I let out a small scream. That was all he took to find me,

He teleported infront of me and held my hands like he was afraid I would run and he said the words I never thought I would hear. He fucking said "Your my mate" and fucking kissed me. I noticed his sent was wierd an he didin't smell like werewolf. So I pushed him away and I asked what he was. He gave me a reply that made me choke on thin air. He said he was a Vampire. I couldn't belive it. So I fucking ran away from him. I didin't look back but I knew if I would i'd break down and cry seeing his broken face. Then he started attacking. killing to get to me.

I met someone on my way after meeting Elmo. He stood by me the whole time. He... he... He fucking got killed protecting me. The Pack found me near where he was killed, I've been greatfull to them ever since. I'll always be." When I finished everyone was silent. My pack was quiet because they were concerned for me and my old pack was quiet with disbelief.

I left and made my way to my room to be embraced with suden warmth. I looked back and saw James hugging me and I hugged him back. The next thing I new we were french kissing... I felt someone pull me away and I felt shock's and heard a growl. I watched as Kyle's grip on me tightend and his eyes started going black.

The next thing I new he was shouting at James and saying stearnly to me "Mine"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyle will never learn, will he?

Ok, so The offical couple names are up!

Kyle + Atlanta = Kylanta

James + Atlanta = Atlames

Elmo + Atlanta = Elta

Who do YOU wote for? Comment Bellow!