Prologue - Rejection

Prologue:

Atlanta's POV

"WHAT?" I asked, looking at him in dead shock.

"I'm RE-JE-CT-ING you" He said again.

"What? WHY?" I asked.

He gave an intimidating laugh. "Why? Atlanta, have you even looked at yourself?" He asked.

I glanced at myself. Plain White Shirt, Jean's, Neardy Glasses and Braces.

"What about me?" I asked.

"Your Ugly, Stupid and Everybody Hates You. Does it make sense now?" He asked, anoyed.

"So that's it? Your gonna Rejected because I'm Ugly?" I asked.

"Yup" He said. Smirking down at me. Just in time to see my Pained Expresion.

"I Hate You!" I shouted at him and slapped his face. I started Running. Running then,

"ATLANTA!" I heard him cry out. But I was Broken. My Wolf was Broken. I couldn't understand a thing because I was to broken that I didint even pay attention to where I was going.

"Move it, Loser" I heard someone say and looked up to see the eyes of my Brother.

Yes, you heard me right. Brother. B-R-O-T-H-E-R. The person who's supposed to Protect me. To keep me safe. To make me feel loved and cared for. For me, that's a myth. My brother never took care of me. Never helped me. He just abused me.

"Aw F*** off D*****bag" I said to him in disgust and ran to my house. Yes I have my own house. My 'Parents' didint want to be reminded of me. The living Mistake.

Dear Anyone,

I have no idea why your reading this or whatever but I'm leaving. Please don't try to look for me or anything. Call the cops, tell the Alpha I don't care. I'm tired of everything and sick of it. I'm going to find a new pack that would treat me 10x better then any of you did.

Yours truly,

Atlanta

And with that I darted off. Ready to face my new life...

Andre's POV

After my Sister stormed off calling me a d*****bag, I then became confused. She never talked to anyone like that and she looked pissed and... Broken?

I started running after her but then stop when I saw Kyle, My Best Friend storming over to where Atlanta just Ran.

"Dude" I said catching up with him. "What's with you?" I asked.

"It's because of your Sister that's what" He Grumbled. I felt heat run up to my cheeks. That B****! That's the reason she was running. Whatever she must've done has angered our Alpha.

"Come On. Let's find her" I muttered and dragged him all the way to Atlanta's house.

Once we got there, I started banging on the door and waiting for her to answer. No answer. I banged on it again. No Answer Again. That's strange. I bust open the door to be greeted with silence. I looked around until I got to her bedroom and found a note sitting on the bed. I contiously walked over to it and picked it up.

Dear Anyone,

I have no idea why your reading this or whatever but I'm leaving. Please don't try to look for me or anything. Call the cops, tell the Alpha I don't care. I'm tired of everything and sick of it. I'm going to find a new pack that would treat me 10x better then any of you did.

Yours truly,

Atlanta

After reading that I felt the note drop off my hand

"Dude, what happened? What was in that note?" Kyle asked but I was too shocked to answer him. My little sister was gone. Gone. I heard Kyle sigh and picked up the note from the Floor. I felt him stiffen as he read the note.

"Is she serious?" He asked. "Check the Closet to see if she really brought her clothes." He orderd. I did what he said and opened the closet with... Nothing.

"Dude, I really think she's serious. None of her clothes are here" I said and felt something Hot on my Palms. Tears. I didint realize I was crying until my hands were soaked. Yes, I did treat my sister like c*** and all but, she was my sister. I think I loved her sometime before but... Now she's just Gone.

"She's not coming back... She has no reason to."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Guys!

New Story so I hope you guys stick with it!!!

Hope its good enough :P