Your Nightcrawler Love Story Part 18

hee heee heee (evil)

 Kurts POV:

After everyone did their morning routines we reported to the pool outside that's used for training. Logan had called everyone out to train even though we didn't have breakfast yet. He said 'Evil never waits' or something cheesy like that. Apparently the teachers agreed that they would take turns teaching us while the Prof. and the other students were gone. It was Logan's turn first. He said he could do whatever he wanted and we should stop complaining because he could do worse and that he wasn't going to make us do anything too hard like he normally does.

"After you half-pints do my training correctly you can go eat breakfast." he told us.

The other teachers stayed outside with us because they didn't want to eat when we couldn't.

Then out of nowhere we heard this 

'CLANG' 

'CLANG' 

‘CLANG'

 it was loud, and getting closer by the sound of it.

We all ran to the other side of the garage to see what all the noise was about. It was those big robots from before that hit me and started this whole crazy domino affect.

"What the hell." Logan growled.

The robots stopped moving, I guess they spotted us. But before we could even do anything two of the robots shot nets at us. We dogged them. Logan started clawing at them and Storm went in the air, probably about to conjure up some lightning. Then all three robots flung nets, but this time capturing Storm, Kitty, and Spyke. After a while of useless clawing at the robots Logan, Beast, and Scott got caught too. The net was about to hit ________ and Jean so I ran to them but sadly we got caught anyway. Last thing I know we were smoked out with sleeping gas in the chambers built in their ‘stomachs', that they had pulled our net entangled bodies into.

srry this is so excruciatingly short 

TO BE CONTINUED! (BUM BUM BUM!!!!!!!!!) :O

comments muuuuuch appreciated =)