Your Nightcrawler Love Story Part 3

oKay, now lets see her reaction to nightcrawler’s appearance shall we? p.s. srry for taking so long to write the next chapt. And I'm sorry they are so short but they will get longer, I promise.

“Wow!. . . I mean, woah. . .” you said kinda startled at first, but then you started smiling realizing he had some of your features while looking at his real self, "Didn't see that coming" you said.

"See I told you that you had nothing to worry about" Kurt said shyly.

Everyone was paying attention to what you were gonna say next very quietly *yes they're still there*

"You have some of my features" you told him. *pointy ears, have gold in eyes, blue skin, some blue hair*

He looked puzzled, "Really?" he said. "Now will you take your coat off?, I mean... I did" Kurt asked you, he was more eager to see how you looked now that you told him that.

"Okay....I guess I'll have to sooner or later" you finally gave in. You took off your coat. Everyone was looking at you and you started to blush from the attention.

“Cooool. . .” Kurt said looking as if he were paying close attention to your every detail.

"I don't know why you were so scared to take off your coat, you look great.” He smiled and blushed slightly. You were blushing even more now but you put your face down to try and hide it. "So what are your powers?" Kurt asked curiously. "Like I can teleport" Kurt explained to you more about how his teleporting works.

*BAMF*

Kurt popped up behind you. You jumped, "Awesome" you replied.

*BAMF*

He was now back in front of you again. 

He explained his minor powers to you next. *climb walls, hide in shadows* when he finished he repeated his question "So what are your powers?" you told him as best you could describe (and everyone else around you)

"Wow, your powers are so cool, and you have way more than me.” he joked around

"Okay now _______ sorry to interrupt your conversation but we are going to have to train in the danger room now to see you at work." Prof. X explained. “Normally we would wait a while to start this, but I think you can handle it.”

"Ummm, 'Danger Room'.....?" you asked scared. He explained to you what that meant. "Okay I guess I can do that.”

. . .

"Would you like a couple glasses of water or something?" Jean asked you once you all made it to the room, not sure how your powers worked.

"No thanks Jean" you said. She looked at you kind of strange, thinking you needed water near by. *water needs to be within a mile or so unless your weak*

okay next chapter please.

picture:  "See I told you that you had nothing to worry about" Kurt said shyly.