Your Nightcrawler Love Story Part 8

Continuing now......

You were crying with your face in your hands still trying to catch your breath. Kurt had his eyes closed and was now sitting up, still facing away from you with his head down. He was clutching his leg, that wasn't injured, from frustration. Beast, Jean, (Storm and Logan came in by then) Scott, Kitty, and Spyke were all either looking at you or Nightcrawler. You started calming down and wiped your tears away with your fists.

"What......just happened?" Kitty asked the question they were all thinking, not particularly at you.

"I think I might have seen Kurt’s past just now" you said slowly, a little scared while turning your head to Kurt as if wanting an explanation.

"His past is that bad?" Scott asked concerned.

You figured Kurt would've left by now if his powers hadn't been drained from his over activeness.

“K..K-Kurt?" you looked at him. "Can I -“ you began to ask before he interrupted you.

"I'ts fine!" he snapped, giving you permission to tell the others.

But you knew he was just trying to hold back tears from seeing his past again, as you were sure he saw what you just witnessed. "I don't really know how to explain this the way I saw it.....or if I even want to have to explain it." Jean put a hand on your shoulder trying to be consoling.

"I know just the thing" Prof.X said startling everyone, not knowing he was there.

Kurt hadn't moved a muscle after you saw his past and you were worrying tremendously over him.

“________?" Kitty asked you, she must've seen you looking at Kurt through the sides of your bangs.

"I'm fine" you said guessing what she was going to say next.

Prof.X rigged some kind of T.V with cords taped to your head.

"This will help everyone see whatever you concentrate on." he explained.

Again you looked at the sad blue elf "Are you sure?" you asked.

"You'd all have to know someday I suppose, so why not now, since it's pretty much out in the open already, why wait?" he said in the saddest and slowest voice I've ever herd him speak in. It was like he was going to break into tears at any moment.

Prof.X turned on the machine. "Okay _______, now just think back to what you saw and concentrate," he told you "and then we will all see it on the screen."

"...Okay..." you said unsure. You thought hard and concentrated on every detail so you wouldn't skip anything. You could hear the gasps of the others watching and listening in horror.

The thought was done and you detached the cords on your head.

"Oh my god" some were saying.

Others even on the verge of tears. They all started looking at Kurt. He was still in the same position, with his head down trying not to make eye contact.

"I can't believe people can be so cruel" said Kitty.

Storm just looked down at the floor saying "Oh my" a couple times.

You started to inch closer to the couch Kurt was sitting on. "May I see your leg" you asked him. (it was his left leg that was shot which means the now wounded one is his right leg) Kurt didn't answer so you took that as a yes. You sat on your knees on the floor so you could pull up his pant leg and........*gasps* you were speechless and your face began to sink. There was a big circular scar just above the knee. You put his pants back to normal and sat next to him.

People started asking questions like: 'Where were your parents', 'Has this happened before', and finally 'What happened to you' and 'Have you killed before'.

It wasn't their fault they were asking such hurtful and idiotic questions at a time like this, they were just caught up in the moment. But the last two questions really got to Kurt and he started shaking, you looked over at him and a tear rolled down his fuzzy blue cheek. The teachers saw this (Logan, Prof.X, Storm and Beast) and they shooed them away except for you. Prof.X looked at you before he signaled for the teachers to leave and you understood that you were to stay with him. Prof.X left the room.

Please write and rate :)