Chapter 10~ Argument, Fight

Alex's P.O.V.

"Alex!"Harper whinned."Give me my necklace back.''

"Once you catch me I can give it back to you."I laughed as I continued to run away from her. It was lunch period and I hate school lunch, I mean what type of ''meat'' taste like shit? Since Harper hates school's lunch too, we besided to just walk around the school until it was time to go to our next class.

"But that's too much work!"Harper sights.

"I know but you want your necklace back don't you."I smirk.

"Yes."

"Then catch me."

"You're on Russo."She smirks. My eyes widened was she began to ran after me.

"Shit."I run as fast as I can. I looked over my shoulder to see if she was still behind me until I bumped into someone by mistake.

"Sorry."I mumble and look up at the person. Well fuck me, it had to be him.With a whore.

"Alex."Harry's eyes widened.

"Yea...that's me."I awkwardly say as I look at the ground.

"Alex, why are-"Harper stops in the middle of her sentece as soon as she sees Harry and I. And that fucking slut.

"Could you like leave, we're busy here."Julie says. God she was an annoying slut, she's basically like a life size barbie doll. Blonde hair, small boobs, no ass, and everything else is fake as the actual barbie.

"Oh yea, I'll let you guys continue to sucking each others faces."I sarcasticly say."Let's go Harper, we wouldn't want Barbie and Ken to get mad at us."

"Alex don't..."Harry gave me a glare. Why the fuck is he giving me a glare, I'm the one that's suppose to be pissed, not him!

"Don't Alex me you asshole."I spat."Please, continue sucking her face. I'm sure you were having a good time before I rudely interrupted you."

  Why was I getting jealous? It's not like we were dating or some shit, I shouldn't even be getting pissed at him. But then again, I do like him so it's kind of hard to ignore the fact that he was kissing some slut. I mean, wouldn't you get mad if you saw your crush kissing some girl that just wants him because she wants to brag about kissing the guy.

"Why the hell are you getting an attitude."He raises his voice.

"Why are you being such a manipulative asshole?"I spat.

"Alex...I think we should go."Harper slowly says.

"How am I being manipulative? I haven't done shit to you."Harry says.

"Let's go Harper."I sights and grab Harper by her arm and drag her with me. I'm so done with him right now, I feel so damn stupid for even thinking that he could actually change. You know what people say, once a player always a player. There's no way he's ever going to change. Ever.

>.<  (<--That face people make when they're trying to shit lmao sorry)

"Hi there."Mason smiled.

"Hey."I smile.

"Want a ride home?"Mason asks. I'm so fucking glad it's the end of the day. 

"Sure."

"How was your day?"He asks, aww that's so sweet no one ever ask me about my day!

"It was..interesting."It was, the whole Harry situation had ruined my whole day.