Chapter 3~Art class,Drama class

Alex's P.O.V.

"Oh my gosh! Harry just winked at you."Harper gushed.

"I know, he's so fucking anoyying."

"But he's hot."

"I know but he's a player." Harper and I head to class before we're late. Once we get there the teacher was about to start the class.

"Okay class listen up! We have a new student, his name is Mason and he's an exchange student from England."The teacher says."I want you guys to work on your paintings from last week, okay!''

    We all stated to work on our paintings as soon as she said that. I was trying to finish my sunset background until someone interupted me.

"Hi."Someone says...it was the new kid.

"Uh...hi.''I said.

"I think this is your paint brush."He says and gives me a pain brush.

"That's not my paint brush."I say.

"I know, I just needed an excuse to come over and talk to you."He smiles. Shit, shit shit...

"Uh...well it worked...so can I have 'my' brush back?"I say. He smiles and gives me the brush.

"What's your name?"

"Alex."I say.

"Well Alex, would you want to hang out sometime?"

"Sure, when?''

"How about today afterschool?"

"Okay...well you should start on your painting before the teacher get's mad. Wait who am I kidding, the teacher never get's mad."I smile.

*~*

  After Art class, I went to Drama class...I fucking hate that class! Well I only hate it because Harry is in that class. I just don't like Harry at all, he's such a freaking player. I bet he doesn't even know how to maintain a relationship longer then a week.

"Class for the next month you guys will be working on a play. You guys are going to be partner up in two's but I'm going to choise your partner."Fuck! I don't want her to chose our partners. She continued to talk then she started to say the partners.

"Alex and Harry, you guys are partners." Fuck, fuck, fuck.

"Looks like we're partners."Harry says.

"Oh that's great!"I roll my eyes.

"Are you always this bitchy?"

"Are you always a player?"

"Toche."He smiles.

"Let's just work on this stupid play."I say.

"Harry, Alex in the last scene of your script you both have to kiss. Make it seem believable!"The teacher says.

"What! I'm not kissing him."I say.

"I wouldn't mind kissing her but I don't want to!"Harry says.

"I don't care, you guys have to do it unless you want to fail."

"Fine."We both say.

"Okay let's get started!"Harry says.

"Okay but we're not kissing."I say.

"We kind of have to but don't worry I'll make sure to make its sweet."He winks.

"Whatever let's just do this."I say. I really don't want to kiss him but I have to..ugh I fucking hate the teacher!

"Ready?"He asks and I nod.

"I don't know it I can do this any longer Jacob."I say.

"Please..babe I'm sorry."He says. That asshole added babe to the script!

"No Jacob. I'm sorry I just..I found out that you're an asshole and player and I don't put up with people like that!"I say. I may or may not have added the rest.

"Oh really well I should've listen to the people that told me that you are a selfish bitch!"he says...I don't think  we're acting anymore.'

"Say that guy that has sleeped with almost every freaking girl in school!"I say in an annoyed tone.

"It's not my fault that every girl likes me!"He says.

"I don't see what's so special about you!"I say.

"I'm attractive unlike you."He growls. I roll my eyes and leave the classroom, that asshole just fucking called me ugly and a bitch.

"Alex wait!"He calls out.

"What the hell do you want!"I say.

"What the hell was that in there?"

"Really Harry! You're such an asshole, just leave me alone."I say.

"Come on baby, it's okay. I'll play along this time."

"Don't call me baby! I'm not one of your stupid hoe's!"I yell.

"Why are you being so god damn difficult, let's just go back into the classroom. Let's pretend like nothing ever happen."

"I'm being difficult! You're the one that's being such an asshole, and I'm not just going to forget it like that!"I yell.

"What the hell is it gonna take for you to go back into the classroom?''

"If I told you, you wouldn't survive."

"And what would that be?"

"You have to stop being such a dick AND a player but like I said. You wouldn't survive."

"It's that a challenge?"

"It is now."

"You're on, but if I win....you'll have to do something for me."

"As long as it's not sexual in anyway."

"So you won't fuck me?"

"Is that sexual?"

"Yes."

"Then you know the answer, something else."

"It's going to have to be sexual in some way so..."

"Fine, but nothing gross like me sleeping with you or me sucking your dick."

"Ugh, fine! Then how about...a kiss."

"NO.''

"Come on! That's the least sexual thing I can think of."

"Fine but if..no WHEN you lose, you'll have to do something for me."

''If you want me to fuck you, just say it."

"Eww! NO."

"Then what do you want?"

"You'll have to...spend a day with my dad AND you have to get him to like you."

"Why?"

"Because he's a hard person to get to like you."

"I'm pretty sure he'll love me. Everyone loves me, it's going to be easy.''

"Yea sure, you keep on thinking that pretty boy."

"I hope you know that I didn't mean what I said in there.''

"I would you say something you don't mean?"I say and walk away.

"Where are you going?"

"To class."

_________________________________

Okay so there's chapter 3!<3 hope you guys liked it....sorry if it sucked tho. I didn't really know what to write so this is what i came up with...sorry if it wasn't good. Anyways I would love some feed back so please comment and let me know what you think! Don't forget to vote too! :) byeeee my lovely people XOXOX