What Scenes you shouldn't do...

Today my love, i will explain the most generic scenes of ALL Werewolf storys.

~The following scenes will be covered~

- The Alarm Clock

- The Mirror (lol that sounds like a scary movie XD)

- The Encounter

- The rejection/ Comeback

-The Shopping Trip

- Cheater Scene

- Kidnapping gone wrong

- Instant confidence

- New Student

Okay my loves now that you know todays topic i will begin. 

Lesson 1- The alarm clock scene.

First off never use this because its over used. Why in the world do you guys feel the need to start off a chapter with the character waking up to a alarm. I fully understand that almost every day that is what happens to you but there are other options.

The Most common ways- Avoid these at all cost.

The not so original, BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP! seriously, my alarm doesnt even beep, it plays music. 

The anger issue, BEEP BEEP SMASH! the character smashes yet anouther clock with a single blow.

The moan, it usually goes something like this. 

The clock beeped in my ears, jolting me from my slumber. I moaned as i slammed my fist on the machine efficiently ending its alarm.

Again, i have read this one at least 100+ times! Be Original!! 

Overall i highly suggest you avoid this scene at ALL cost, unless of course you actually try your best to write it with your own twist. Attempt to be original at least guys(and girls).

Lesson 2- The Mirror...*plays dramatic music*

Lets start this one off with a few words from the wise ole StudMuffin over here..

Don't even attempt this scene. 95% of you who chose to add this will fail worse than the Jacksonville Jaguars. (i'm so mean..)

I am just saying i have only read 3 werewolf books here on wattpad that had a Mirror scene and executed it correctly. Folks that is 3, this makes me upset.

So to show you what Not to do read this excerpt~

"I looked over my body through the full length mirror. My black eyeliner drawed attention to my baby blue eyes. Wavy blonde hair tumbled down my body, like a cascade of silk. The white dress i was wearing brought out my curvy hips and full chest. I was beautiful."

Don't. Just please don't EVER write anything like what i just had...God i feel my I.Q drop just by writing it. For several reasons this is something you must never do. First off i just gave everything about my character away. No more mysteries on her looks, the reader knows everythign physical about the character. What fun is that? 

None.

Moving on, Just don't try the mirror scene until you understand the concepts of writing. For your sake and my own.